This is the Message Centre for darakat - Now with pockets!

coming out?

Post 1

darakat - Now with pockets!

I have come to the conclusion that one of the major issues that have been feeling that had kept me in this stupid shell of mine is one of sexuality, and thus as a "public" "outing" I am "coming out" as bisexual. Its not that I am confused as to what I like more, I have specific tastes, but I like girls and boys and find myself sexually and physically attracted to both. Just thought you would like to know this little bit more about me. I don't really think that anyone who wants to know me or wants to be my friend will really care that much, if you like me I am still the same guy i was last week, just a whole lot more so.

Coming out?

Post 2

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

smiley - smiley I'm glad you went public with it. I have a friend who is utterly against that sort of thing, and thinks that anyone who's Gay or Bisexual is messed up in the head and needs psychological help. I've never understood why, as none that I've ever met have struck me that way at all. But anyway, what are your "specific tastes" that you mentioned?

smiley - boing

coming out?

Post 3

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Oh yep having this jump up my conversations list again reminds me that I meant to reply. I find I don't have a lot to say. Well done for saying that and has it made you feel better? I hope it has.

coming out?

Post 4

It has made me feel a hell of a lot better. I don't know why I kept it in me for so long... My tastes in terms of guys is completely different to that in girls... I like the shy, or cuddly type in girls, I like the medium to very outgoing thin tall in guys. I also tend to go for personality as I like medium to long term relationships.

coming out?

Post 5

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

Congratulations on being public. Sometimes there's a big difference between knowing something and wanting to talk about it. Glad you understand yourself enough to realize your specific tastes. And oddly enough, your description of taste in guys sounds kind of like mine.

coming out?

Post 6

Yeah? Wow... thats not quite that scary though

coming out?

Post 7

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

Is there a reason it should be?

smiley - boing

coming out?

Post 8

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

One of my friends is bisexual. Although he is also Bipolar and does kind of freak me out, but not because he's bi... Also my brother hates him, but that's more of a personality thing...

This probably isn't making anyone feel better... smiley - nahnah

Anyway, well done on coming out! smiley - ok

And based on your description you'd never go for me... i'm not sure how this is sposed to make me feel... smiley - nahnah

Cat - I'm not usually this psycho- no, wait, maybe I am...

coming out?

Post 9

Yes well descriptions can be deceiving, thats just what I tend to like, what I end up with is probably something completely different. Like that guy at clean up australia day, now he was hot, for all of the described reasons. Reminded me of the first guy I fell in love with, I wish I made a move, ah well, we live and learn.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for darakat - Now with pockets!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more