This is the Message Centre for darakat - Now with pockets!

To add to the genrall foray of posts...

Post 1

darakat - Now with pockets!

1.There is a healthy air about h2g2 for some reason, maybe because er... ok so I don't have a theory for once... Oh well. Anyway on to my recent life which was what this post is about.
2.I have just finished my assignments (bar 1 which is very close to completion) and are now in a state of exam prepearingness as both will be first week so if any of you expect me to be here at h2g2 from the 4th to the 12th, well DON'T. I will be online at MSN (check user page for this if you anit got me added yet, I anit adding you) but checking h2g2 for that week will be non existent. Also expect next months rant to be either early or late, I have no decided. Given its proposed topic I will of course probably post early.
3. The budget was proposed last night, unfortunately it contains endless election sweeteners, all of it is there to try and make marginal seats be held by liberals come election time. I attended a protest today against said budget, so ner.
4. mmmm tired through lack of sleep... zzzzzzz zzzz zzz

Post 2

:bump:

Post 3

Tacysa

You still sleep?

Post 4

actually I am a very well rested person, i get a lot of sleep due to the fact I like it and just stop doing work or procrastination after a while. This might be one of the reasons I am 6'3" or it could be the healthy diet, exercise and sleep I previously got as a high school student. I also pace myself quite nicely to get work done unlike people who cram it all into one night of beer induced stupor.

Post 5

Tacysa

I'm a foot shorter than you are and don't sleep very much. I go all week with four hours of sleep a day and sleep around fifteen or eighteen hours between Saturday and Sunday. How can one acheive anything in an alcohol-induced stupor?

Post 6

Chad H

Having someone convinve you when drunk that "it will be funny" does it for most people

Post 7

Yup pretty much

Post 8

Tacysa

Okay, how do you achieve anything PRACTICAL while drunk?

Post 9

Pr Pra Practic al?

Post 10

Tacysa

Did your voice crack at the end of that?

Post 11

probbebly

Post 12

Tacysa

Aha.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for darakat - Now with pockets!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more