This is the Message Centre for darakat - Now with pockets!

Now almost 6 months...

Post 1

darakat - Now with pockets!

Well it will be very shortly, in a very short time indeed, the day on which me and Angel started going out plus six months! We plan to celebrate with expensive restaurant and strangely named wines! hooray!

Now almost 6 months...

Post 2

Chad H

Wow, I return to H2g2 for the first time in about a year, and find that 1) someones added something of mine to an edited guide and 2) You have a girlfriend.

Congrats Ev. You might like to check out my new Myspace spot, I plan on using it for some of the same ol sorta stuff, and the start of a new story. www.myspace.com/127dot0dot0dot1

Guess I'm gunna have to read over your older stuff now, see what this gal of yours is like....

Have fun smiley - winkeye

Now almost 6 months...

Post 3

darakat - Now with pockets!

Hi angent_c, er... yeah, you won't find her anywhere here and I don't go to myspace if I can avoid it, I may read your blog, maybe, more likely to read a blog if its a livejounral account as I can add and easily read it rather than bookmarking... I think I haven't posted much about my "gal" here at all, and I am certain I told you about her? No? Oh well...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for darakat - Now with pockets!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more