This is the Message Centre for Zucchini

Art Teachers

Post 1

Curator23

Dunno why, but somehow I feel you'll sympathise with this...

http://www.machall.com/index.php?strip_id=187

Art Teachers

Post 2

Zucchini

Er yeah!
My art teacher at Donny college would have said something like:
"I want to see all the research and notes and rough sketches that you did for those runes in a ten minute presentation. Include bibliography, synopsis and analysis."

Art Teachers

Post 3

Curator23

Heh... he's got it lucky.

Of course, I would've gotten out of the situation by saying;

"The Runes themselves are unimportant, as they are relatively abstract. It's the life energy they are infused with during their creation which is of more interest, because the experiencial meaning that the runes iconify are real and absolute within the perceptual reality domain of the writer, if not the reader, also."

And while the teacher is thinking 'WTF!?'...

"Unfortunately I only speak english and C++, so I have no idea what these runes do or mean... but they look cool, so I don't care, either."

Art Teachers

Post 4

Zucchini

"The top-left rune is the ancient Sumarian symbol for 'trampoline'. The angular sign below that is the viking rune for prosperity, shoes and chewing-gum."

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zucchini

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more