NURSE NANAKO

Post 1

(MAC)

WOTS ALL THAT ABOUT THE NURSE THING...HAHAHA
OH HIYA AM MAC FROM SCOTLAND...

NURSE NANAKO

Post 2

Zucchini

Hello MAC FROM SCOTLAND, how's the weather up there?
Nanako is a dim-witted but amazingly cute nurse working at a somewhat bizarre hospital. The anime is quite fun, and the voice actress who 'does' Nanako is one of the more adorable sounding I have heard.

NURSE NANAKO

Post 3

(MAC)

HIYA WELL THE RAIN IS WASHING ALL THE SNOW AWAY SO ITS PRETTY MILD COMPARED TO OTHER WEEKS
WHAT ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE?
CUTE NURSES I,LL HAVE SOME OF THAT....HAHAHAHA....WHY IS THE HOSPITAL BIZZARRE?
AN ANIME U SAY...WOULD U E-MAIL ME A PIC OF THIS NANAKO?

NURSE NANAKO

Post 4

Zucchini

Just do an internet search for 'Amazing Nurse Nanako', there's lots of nice pictures of her.
The hospital does lots of strange research into biogenetics and other odd technologies. One of the doctors is a old-crone witch. Another is a (very sexy) hypnotist ('Satsuki', let me know if you find any nice pictures of her!) Nanako herself is a clone.

Weather pretty grotty here in Doncaster. I saw a 'sleetbow' the other day. I bit like a rainbow but grottier.

NURSE NANAKO

Post 5

(MAC)

sorry m8 i aint on the internet
thats a pity.......well ma e-mail address is
[email protected]
if you come across any....
weathers getting worse up here ete wash out

NURSE NANAKO

Post 6

Zucchini

Okay, I'll see what I can swing in your direction :>

NURSE NANAKO

Post 7

(MAC)

cheers m8
[email protected]

NURSE NANAKO

Post 8

(MAC)

HIYA M8 GOT YER E-MAIL YE MIGHT NEED T SEND IMAGES ONE BY ONE I GOT A NURSE IMAGE FOR YA BUT IT OF A ADULT NATURE YA WANT IT....LOL

NURSE NANAKO

Post 9

Zucchini

Yeah I noticed that it zipped all the images together.. I'll send em in single file next time.
Only send me nurse piccies with no nudity... latex is good though heh :>

NURSE NANAKO

Post 10

(MAC)

hahahahahasmiley - smileyhahaha
no chance of that m8 i got a latex allergy............do ya want me too send ya the hattie jakes matron from the carry on film.....lmaolsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zucchini

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more