This is the Message Centre for Terran

New job and stuffs

Post 1

Terran

Wonderful, I have a new job! smiley - biggrin I probably should be asleep, but I can't sleep, so I'm not.

I'm also aware that theres loads of things I would love to be doing on h2g2, that I'm not doing, but well for one reason or another haven't. But I am happier, for those who may have been worried about my more relatively recent journal entries.

I am now a computer programmer, as opposed to a teacher. Which is my preference, at least for the moment.

I really really did intend to do some more work for the post and aviators, but every time I recorded it, there was something wrong with the sound... and haven't had much time since work began. Sorry Rich!

Erm... I dunno if that covers the stuffs part of the title, but anyway, new job, its weird, but good... so see what happens...

New job and stuffs

Post 2

Thorn

smiley - applause
Congratulations.

New job and stuffs

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Congrats Terran

New job and stuffs

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

Congratulations, Terran!

I know you were really into the Post/AViators crossover idea - it's no problem. It can wait until you've got time. In the meantime, it's great to know that everything is going well for you smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more