This is the Message Centre for Terran

How are you Hoopy Froods getting on?

Post 1

Terran

Hi Guys,

Well I guess this is going to be my more regular state : as a semi-not-really-but-kind-of-on-off-poster state. Things to do, people to see, and all that.

Anyway, the new radio series of the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy is now playing, and I was just wondering if anyone else has been listening to it.

I think its quite interesting so far. But then I've already read the book, so I should have some idea about what is going to happen smiley - smiley.

Post 2

J

Busy or lazy?
smiley - winkeye

Unfortunately, I can't hear it smiley - sadface

smiley - blacksheep

Post 3

Terran

Don't you have access to a computer with head phones or speakers for half an hour? smiley - erm

Post 4

Terran

"Busy or lazy?"

Both smiley - tongueout More busy because I'm lazy smiley - erm

Post 5

J

smiley - laugh
I know what that's like. But my idea of being lazy is logging on here.

And I can't get the Hitchhiker's thingy because the BBC site's audio stuff doesn't seem to like Macs or my software smiley - erm

smiley - blacksheep

Post 6

Darth Zaphod

well I've listened to very episode so farsmiley - smiley In fact skullock and I make it a point to listen daily between classes. It's great! Very glad to have it back on the airsmiley - smiley

Now...if only the movie would come out soonersmiley - smiley tee hee

DZsmiley - planet

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more