This is the Message Centre for Terran

They may take out Degree's, but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!!

Post 1

Terran

Its all over. Four years of university finally over. Now the real torture comes. The waiting... smiley - yikes

Chuffed its over though smiley - biggrin

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

Heh, I hate the waiting...

Post 3

J

You brave, brave heart...

I do assume you'll be around to attend to more of your obsequious yes-man duties to me, though? smiley - run

smiley - blacksheep

Post 4

Terran

"I do assume you'll be around to attend to more of your obsequious yes-man duties to me, though?"

Is that a hint to start going again? smiley - winkeye

Well soon I shall be ruling the world, and you and everyone will have to answer to ME! Mwahahahahahah... *cough**cough**cough*

... erm anyway, thanks smiley - biggrin

Two weeks now till I get my results.

Anyway, guess I might pop over to that AWW thingy and have a look at some writings smiley - biggrin

smiley - run

Post 5

J

"Well soon I shall be ruling the world, and you and everyone will have to answer to ME! Mwahahahahahah... *cough**cough**cough*"

smiley - roflsmiley - laugh
No one will support a mere miner. They'll help and contribute to the charismatic sheep-editor.

But remember, Yes-men have a place in my new world order, after I am installed into Power.

smiley - blacksheep

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Terran

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more