This is the Message Centre for iDeeRequired

Welcome, welcome, tic tac person...

Post 1

Shorty† (ACE, Keeper, Muse, MuG, Thingite)

I found it rather interesting you made an entry on Tic Tacs... I did the same a while ago, though mine isn't very good. I just did it for fun.

Oh, by the way, I'm Shorty. And I'm an ACE. smiley - hug What's an ACE? Basically, it's a researcher such as yourself who volunteered to help greet new researchers to the site. To help you on your way, here's a page that you should check out-it's got lots of nifty links to lots of different pages: A621730smiley - magic

Other than that, look around a bit and have fun! If you need any help, or just want to talk, click on the reply button below to leave a message, and I'll come like this: smiley - run

Shorty smiley - cheerup

ps: This message is not automated. A real live person searched you out, just to say hi.

pps: Hi! smiley - smiley

Post 2

iDeeRequired

SPIFFY!

I discovered this place a few weeks ago. I was reading Salmon of Doubt.

I like it here. I was showing off the site to my friends. I said, "Want to know about tea?" and typed in "tea" on the search bar. A lot of entries came up. I did the same for Cheese Wiz. And Towels. And X-files. And toilets. They went wild. smiley - smiley

I think I need to get my old Astronomy teacher here. smiley - smiley

Post 3

smiley - laugh That's great!

Post 4

iDeeRequired

So you're into music, eh? All of my friends are. They all play. I don't. All I can do is listen to a piece and say, "I like that," while drooling.

smiley - smiley

What's your ASL? I'm 17/male/virginia

smiley - cheers

Post 5

smiley - laugh I don't really listen to music that much... much more prefer to play it. Same thing with sports-I'd rather play it than watch.

Oh, and I'm 15, female, and I live in Pennsylvania.

Post 6

iDeeRequired

I have a couple of online friends that live about an hour or so outside of Philly. One comes on h2g2.com too I think. But only one of them plays anything. Your nickname wouldn't be Sancho would it? *snicker*

Post 7

smiley - erm No... sorry.

Post 8

iDeeRequired

Haha! *snicker*

Post 9

So... are you back in school yet? I've been back for two weeks and I can't wait for summer... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for iDeeRequired

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more