This is the Message Centre for Loup Dargent

hiya loup

Post 1

remarkableheckinflip

remember me? flip ... which mean 'flippin little irritating prick' lol

seen whats happened to LD?

yoda bought the rights to it & now its become these ...

http://www.shedevils-ld.com/forums/index.php

http://www.angelic.tk/

be careful of the 1st one tho ... if you dont fit into shedevils clique she'll bar you!

email me on [email protected] when you've got a spare sec

regards

flipsmiley - smiley

hiya loup

Post 2

kow

Alright flip, a bit late: http://www.shedevils-ld.com/forums/member.php?u=58smiley - winkeye

hiya loup

Post 3

Dream_Angel

Hi heckinflip smiley - smiley

remember me ? Yoda's other half :P

Well just to set the record straight, yoda and myself owned the domain and site leisuredistrict.co.uk, the rights were NEVER sold or passed on, basically the site wasn't used so much so we removed all links to it and let the domain expire.
Angelic.tk is my site and always have been, ive changed the domain name to whisperingworlds.com and i still own the domain name angelic.tk which points to whisperingworlds.com.

Yoda created an alternate LD, a refuge for old LD'ers to meet up, he never bought the rights to LD as that was never an option on offer, the rights the the origonal LD have always been retained by yoomedia.

Shedevil has her own site which has nothing to do with yoda and myself and has nothing to do with our old leisuredistrict.co.uk. Shedevils site has NOT bought the rights or the domain to leisuredistict.co.uk. Shedevils site is totally independant of leisuredistrict.co.uk
Basically shedevil has created her own refuge for old LD'ers.

Just thought i would set the record straight a lil :P

dream angel smiley - smiley

hiya loup

Post 4

remarkableheckinflip

hiya angel ... thanks for that

i think ive created a little ill feeling with this thread ... ive recieved an email from she dev accusing me of shit stirring

well dev sorry you think that way ... im just telling it like it is

i have a cyber buddy who's already been barred & all he did was join!

anyway

good luck with your site angel

regards

flipsmiley - smiley

hiya loup

Post 5

-shedevil-

flip.there ya go s**t stirring again.no 1 has been banned,barred,booted from my site..peaple that dont validate their email addys cant get in anyway and are deleted after a certain amount of time..you really SHOULD get your facts straight!!!!

shedevil

hiya loup

Post 6

remarkableheckinflip

ok dev heres a fact for you

when yoda 1st started that site it was great ... folk began to join & it was great to see LDers who i used to chat to & meet new cyber buddies
over a period of time though ... slowly but surely members began to dwain ... thats not a lie its a fact
why was that?
lack of interest?
the site wasnt very good?
or an over zealous admin who barred folk who didnt want to be in her clique?

the site was interesting
it was a brilliant site
so that leaves the latter

my opinion of course

infact i'll go further by saying as soon as su left memebers began to lose interest quite quickly

not a lie .... a fact!

now ive said my piece & youve said yours ... like i said in our emails we'll never agree on this one & would appreciate it if you wouldnt drag angel into this because my beef was with your method of how you moderated the site ... this was never meant as a slur on yoda or angel

once again good luck with your site

can we leave it now please?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Loup Dargent

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more