This is the Message Centre for Loup Dargent

Hey Loup!.....

Post 1

Hushpaw

Can I join?(actully can i rejoin?)

It's me raven. I signed up as Hushpaw (wolf).smiley - fullmoon
I had trouble with my page and it got all funky!

Hey Loup!.....

Post 2

Loup Dargent

oh right... raven... err... hushpaw...smiley - smiley

no problem...smiley - biggrin

the name on the list will be amended asap...smiley - smiley

so... another wolf in our group then?!...smiley - cool

actually, i should not be surprised about your new name as i lurked in the direction of your old space a few days ago...smiley - biggrin

anyway have some more smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

talk soon...smiley - surfer

there will be some new things for our members and visitors very soon... we will let you know as soon as they're up and running... should be fun _and_ interesting...smiley - smiley

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Hey Loup!.....

Post 3

Hushpaw

Ok,Thanks!smiley - fullmoon

Hey Loup!.....

Post 4

manda1111

Hi Hushpaw
I have put you on the list so consider your self (re)joined smiley - ok

Hi loup smiley - smiley

have things got back to normal yet smiley - winkeye

I have put most of the link top the new pages, let me know if there are anymore, smiley - ok

manda

Hey Loup!.....

Post 5

Loup Dargent

hi manda... smiley - ta

i will make a few more threads tomorrow...smiley - smiley will let you know when they're ready to be linked...smiley - cheers

situation is back to a kind of normality for the moment... twas rather inconvenient...smiley - grr as i couldn't do things on h2g2 i had to do boring things instead like sleeping...smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

talk later...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Hey Loup!.....

Post 6

manda1111

I wish thing were back to normal for me smiley - erm

I am still working all the hours god sends ( I think a few of his mates are sending them aswell )

as soon as I see the new threads I will link them smiley - ok

manda

Hey Loup!.....

Post 7

Loup Dargent

manda: smiley - ok...

should not be too many more to be added... i think...smiley - biggrin

the bar is getting there too... it's pictures hunt time at the mo'...smiley - cool
still very much under construction... but we managed to put a lift for the cellar...smiley - cool

should look good when it's finished... smiley - flyhi

talk soon...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Hey Loup!.....

Post 8

manda1111

Never mind the pics or enything else, as long as you have got the lift to the cellar that is all that matters smiley - winkeye

manda

Hey Loup!.....

Post 9

Loup Dargent

yep... THE lift...smiley - biggrin with a valet as well to operate it... especially for romani...smiley - whistle

the ladies bathroom should be interesting too.. the first picture was chosen by huggy so i can't be held responsible for what's going on in that room..smiley - angelsmiley - laugh

oh and completly off-topic: columbo is on channel 5 at the mo'...smiley - smiley

talk later...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Hey Loup!.....

Post 10

manda1111

Hi loup

I know,I am posting while the adverts are on smiley - biggrin

( oh, and COLUMBO is never of topic smiley - winkeye )

manda

Hey Loup!.....

Post 11

Loup Dargent

well, he is a good example of tenacity...smiley - smiley

managed to reply to some of my messages, still got a few from yesterday to do and then it's another piccy for the ladies bathroom...smiley - biggrin

it seems that i was not the only one having problems with my TV email service.. not re-assuring tho'... can't really plan anything when relying on that system...smiley - steam

still, we get there eventually...smiley - smiley

talk later...smiley - fullmoon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Loup Dargent

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more