This is the Message Centre for Trout Montague

Lunar Power

Post 1

Trout Montague

I am advised in writing by eminent pagan Phillip Adams AO that Prime Minister Kevin VII-XI wishes me to take part in an experiment. From now on the intellectual elite will promote the subtlty and elegance of lunar power instead of the showy vulgarity of solar.

I can straightaway see benefits of this since it is at night that we need the lights on: not in the daytime when the sun is shining. That said I will write back to Phillip to tell him that the illuminati will be focussing their efforts on the dazzling light which emanates from Uranus.

Lunar Power

Post 2

Skankyrich [?]

But the moon is only in the night sky for half the time. I would suggest researching stellar power instead but, then, I'm not an intellectual.

Lunar Power

Post 3

Trout Montague

Lager Boy.

Lunar Power

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

Took your time.

Lunar Power

Post 5

Trout Montague

It's comedic timing.

Lunar Power

Post 6

Skankyrich [?]

You should expand some of these ideas for The Post, you know. CRAP needs a platform for its ideas.

Lunar Power

Post 7

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit not intelarctual either
"Perhaps a bit of a technician smiley - smiley

Lunar Power smiley - erm actually would be Tidal Power, is already implemented in some sites. Drawback is the tides are only strong enough near the shore, inland they are quite useless. "

Lunar Power

Post 8

Trout Montague

I suppose the tides are equally strong inland, but there just isn't any water there. NASA have a device sufficiently sensitive to detect the tidal movement in a cup of tea.

Lunar Power

Post 9

Skankyrich [?]

What about large inland lakes, then? There would surely be movement with the tides in a large body of water on a still night.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Trout Montague

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more