This is the Message Centre for LynseyDiva, Owlatron's Thundercat

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Welcome to h2g2, I hope you're having a pleasant time?

Now, I'm Em, I'm an ACE (Assistant Community Editor) and an Angel and it's part of my duty to welcome you to the neighbourhood

Now you can reach me via U129266 (this will also tell you about me)

but instead of telling you a bunch of URL's and things here and now and overwhelming you, I'll give you my welcome page which should have some useful links A562303.

I hope that helps and I'll be here whenever you need help with something and the secret to h2g2 is just to have fun There's always someone interesting to talk to.

EmXX

[h2g2 researchers needed for Top 10 CD's @ A768567.]

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 2

LynseyDiva, Owlatron's Thundercat

awww, thanks Em, nice to get a welcome!

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 3

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Nice to welcome you hunsmiley - smiley

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 4

*hugs Em*

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 5

smiley - hug So how are you finding h2g2?

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 6

I'm enjoying it, although I can't log in as often as I'd like due to parental problems. smiley - smiley
But that aside, everyone is being really friendly!

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 7

I'm glad you've having a good time, h2g2 is great, and until recently I knew all about parental consent...although getting on the computer was more of a fight down to the fact that 5 of us were trying to get on at one timesmiley - erm

The people on h2g2 are great, I've made lots of friends and a few that I would really hate to losesmiley - smiley

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 8

h2g2 is great, isn't it? smiley - smiley
I'm hoping I can still get on when I go off to uni!

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 9

I'm alright, even if I move out of home, I've got my computer, I love h2g2, but I think I'm going to try and take a step back soon. Just for a little whilesmiley - smiley

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 10

Net addiction?

Welcome LynseyDiva

Post 11

Nah, just think it's good sometimes to get back to realitysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post