This is the Message Centre for Reality Manipulator

Sad News

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

I have not been here for along time as my parents health has not been very good. My Dad is now a nursing home with terminal cancer. I found out in September when he was rushed into A&E with vomiting of blood. He was first diagnosed with pneumonia and then later was diagnosed with lung cancer. I see him every day and I find it very upsetting him being so frail.smiley - brokenheart

Sad News

Post 2

smurfles

smiley - hugHi there kat,i am so sorry that you have such bad news.I have wondered about not seeing you ,but thought that you were simply not using the site for a while.There is nothing i can say that will help,but it's nice t know that people DO care.you have my e-mail if you want to chat..and you will be in my thoughts.smiley - cuddle

Sad News

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheerssmiley - taThanks Sal, please can I have your email addy again as I have lost my original hotmail account and I think your email address was on there.smiley - hug

Sad News

Post 4

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

smiley - hug Kat... So sorry to hear that hun... smiley - love
We're all here if you need us.. smiley - rose
Blessed be... smiley - peacedove

Sad News

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

smiley - angelsmiley - cheerssmiley - taThanks Sheryl, for your very kind thoughts.smiley - hug

Sad News

Post 6

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheerssmiley - taThanks Sal, I would like your email and smiley - cheers for the very kind thoughts.smiley - love

Sad News

Post 7

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

You're very much welcome Kat hun.. smiley - hug
It's good to see you in circlation again luv.. smiley - smiley
Don't be a stranger... smiley - love

Sad News

Post 8

smurfles

hi kat,I have one addy that i use just for h2g2,i am sending you that,then we can take it from there ,
[email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you..I'm sure i have your addy somewhere,but my book is organised chaos!!!smiley - hug

Sad News

Post 9

stuart

sory 2 tear about that thinker smiley - hugsmiley - sadface

Sad News

Post 10

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheerssmiley - taThanks Stuartsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Sad News

Post 11

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Sorry you have this happening to your family.
May you and your family have all the peace and comforts possible, available to you in this difficult time.
smiley - peacedove

Sad News

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

smiley - angelThank you Abbi for your kind thoughts.smiley - peacedove My Dad had gone into hospital yesterday and has also been diagnosed with prostrate and bone cancer. I telephoned the hospital just before 8pm GMT and the nurse said that he has improved since he came on the ward.smiley - hug

Sad News

Post 13

Reality Manipulator

smiley - angelsmiley - angelsmiley - rosesmiley - roseMy Dad died yesterday at 11 am aged 75 years of age. 1928-2006 smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - angelsmiley - angel RIPsmiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - angelsmiley - angel

Sad News

Post 14

smurfles

I am so sorry katsmiley - rosei will light a candle for him on the candle thread.smiley - peacedove

Sad News

Post 15

Reality Manipulator

Thank you Salsmiley - rosesmiley - angelsmiley - peacedove

Sad News

Post 16

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Kat smiley - rose
May he rest in peacesmiley - peacedove

Sad News

Post 17

AlexoOo

Very sorry to hear that, Kat, my condolences.

Sad News

Post 18

Researcher 1214535

So sorry to hear your sad news Kat, I'm thinking of you and hope that you and your mum will both have some lovely memories of your Dad to keep safe smiley - hug

Sad News

Post 19

Reality Manipulator

<angeLsmiley - peacedoveThanks Karen and Alex<angeLsmiley - peacedove

<angeLsmiley - peacedoveMy mother has very happy memories of the times when they used to travel by ship to South Africa and back to England by ship and the various places they lived in South Africa, Scotland and England.<angeLsmiley - peacedove

Sad News

Post 20

U2144927

I am so sorry to hear of your father's death
My father died many years ago.

He always used to say that when his father died he could see him laughing and waving at him from his little pink cloud. So of course, when my father died he went to join him.

He often comes to visit me. Sometimes he's in a rainbow and sometimes he's a frog. I saw him quite recently when one of my frien's cousin died.

Love and light

smiley - hugsmiley - lovesmiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post