This is the Message Centre for Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

In need of some catharsis...

Post 1

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

Just things in the air I guess.

Work is odd. Don't much like it, even though I like it. I wish I had two lives, then I wouldn't feel so bad when Nyssa cries into my lap that she is sad when I leave her to work. It amazes me quite how much it takes from my life to work..focusing my precious, scant energy outside of my little nest, even just having new things i have to think about. I don't mentally multi-task well, to say the least. I'm not cut out for the multiple roles thing. I know what you're thinking. What a wimp. Yeah, but give me a break. I'll eventually get used to it (thought my babies will never be small again, and that's what really bothers me I think.)

Had a near-death experience today of the electronic kind - almost lost the last several years worth of my writing and photos because a hard drive got wiped. Bless James though, the paranoid dear found a panic copy on an old forgotten drive. The only point of great annoyance now is the fact that the new website I coded - which I just finished yesterday! - is bye-bye. Ah well. At least I can consider thoroughly the merits of that particular design (especially since I have no time to recode smiley - tongueout).

I hope everyone is well. Can't believe february is almost upon us.

Post 2

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Things not quite working out how you thought they might eh? Look at it this way - it's only a temporary measure unrtil you can cross the pond.

As someone once said, Things can only get better. Of course, we got Tony Blair out of that little deal, but lets Accentuate the Positive, eh? smiley - smiley

smiley - shark

Post 3

Saturnine

February. Geez. Already?

Last year went way too quickly.

smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

DA ; Simply Vicky: Don't get pithy with me!

Ouch! Maybe it's because I am old, (ish) but I always keep a back up disc of *everything* plus paper copies of all writings, just in case of a nuclear war and an EMP, or computer and periphery theft, whatever...
Hope you manage to sort out the working mother emotions...You have my sympathy, I've been through that myself. You're not a wimp at all!

Post 5

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

smiley - smiley

I guess it's not so much that things aren't going as I thought..I mean I've worked before, it's work, when I'm there I like being there etc. It's just...mner.

It really would help though if Nyssa wasn't in a particularly drama-queen whiny phase smiley - cross

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more