This is the Message Centre for Thedistrictbrat

;o)

Post 1

Thedistrictbrat

well its been a few days now on here and im working my way round and finding some interesting stuff!!smiley - aliensmile

and it looks like more and more l.d refugees are floating through the door smiley - cdouble

will the system ever improve????smiley - zzz

probably not!!smiley - doh

;o)

Post 2

thegunslinger

hey bro..... its BIORT here lmao.... not a bloody clue what im doin but ill find out lmao.... later pal

;o)

Post 3

Thedistrictbrat

allo gaz ive replied to ya on buttons page as wellsmiley - ok

youll get the hang of itsmiley - aliensmile

now climb back in ya bucket ya fsmiley - bleepking biort

lmfsaosajsmiley - nahnah

;o)

Post 4

dizzyandbob

i have spent hours in here so i think bob will change to BRAINS.the.SLOB trying to work out how to cut and paste might see you on ld some time ...lol

;o)

Post 5

Thedistrictbrat

di i think your better off getting poor bob a playstation to keep him amusedsmiley - nahnah

coz his hopeless with a puter!!!smiley - biggrin

lmfaosmiley - aliensmile

;o)

Post 6

dizzyandbob

smiley - sharksmiley - pirate choke on yer smiley - burger yer smiley - bat finked smiley - bleepsmiley - bleep you made di
smiley - wah with smiley - laugh now ......bob

;o)

Post 7

Thedistrictbrat

ROTFFIFOFLPMFSLSABFFJsmiley - biggrin

BOB you iz a big round shiny bell end!!!!smiley - nahnah

hee hee

smiley - martiansmile

;o)

Post 8

dizzyandbob

smiley - biggrin im so smiley - bruised from l/d that its left smiley - footprints all over my black and smiley - blue body.smiley - huh now smiley - headhurts perhaps i have been smiley - online2long.i know its smiley - silly but what i need nowperhaps is smiley - cappuccino and a smiley - cupcake or even smiley - tea and smiley - cake as a smiley - hotdog and smiley - strawberries for afters would make me smiley - ill it would be smiley - wizard to stay but i got to smiley - run as smiley - yawn i feel so smiley - sleepy now.smiley - wah wheres mysmiley - rocket to the smiley - moon im smiley - cdouble now so im off to bed.smiley - cheers you smiley - devil if there is a smiley - ghost of a chance,and im not smiley - ale of my smiley - skull see you soon smiley - nahnah y ou smiley - weirdsmiley - monstersmiley - zoom im smiley - zzz

duck ,

;o)

Post 9

dizzyandbob

sorry
duck: smiley - tennisballsmiley - tennisballsmiley - tennisballsmiley - tennisballsmiley - tennisballsmiley - tennisballsmiley - tennisballsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnah

;o)

Post 10

Thedistrictbrat

LMFBO

can you repeat that i cant understand brail!!smiley - biggrin

hee heesmiley - martiansmile

;o)

Post 11

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Me thinks perhaps Bob's found the smiley pages!!!! lmfao - oh what a smiley - clown "WEG" smiley - biggrin

Reckon we should play smiley - racket1 with his smiley - tennisball!!!! lol

;o)

Post 12

Ian M

hi i am new to this aswell,i,m also trying to figure out what i,m doing on here LOL i am also from LD thought i would say hi m8

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Thedistrictbrat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more