A Conversation for Easter Island

just so u know

Post 1

Twist

just so u know, it has been prooven that only a silect few of the moai are actualy burial sights, as creamation was prefered to burial. Also, the eyes where coral with an obsidian center.
,The Randomizer

just so u know

Post 2

glowingpurplepapalaz

who came up with the theories for that and when did the excavation take place sorry if it feels like 50 question but doing a report on Easter island and struggling for resources

just so u know

Post 3

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
i dunno... call me crazy... but the fact that that person cannot spell makes the content of his/her posting suspect...

also... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_islandsmiley - geek

you will find whimsey here
you will find facts
but it is not the galactic encyclopedia

smiley - towel

just so u know

Post 4

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
er "here" being here on the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

the galactic encycloPEdia is probably wikipedia

just so u know

Post 5

glowingpurplepapalaz

im starting to belive that easter island is going to drive me insane .It's so hard to find any old world theories on the damn thing if you find anything anyone can you please possabiliy let me know thank you all please excuse the spelling lol

just so u know

Post 6

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
oh no!! i didn't mean YOUR spelling... just the first poster's in this thread...
and really just a joke...

what do you mean by old world theories?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more