A Conversation for Finland

Something to eat?

Post 1

JJ42 (2^5+(6+6)-2=42)

Now, we all know that Finland is not something to eat, it's Danish that you eat.
And it is true that it is not always winter in Finland, I rode through the country in '92 on my way to the North Cape, it rained from South to North the whole day, man, was I fed up with Finland at that time. In all fairness I have to say it was a beautiful day on the return trip, but on both occassions I only spent one day in Finland, just going through. Will have to rectify that situation some time in the futere.

Something to eat?

Post 2

Piikkis

JJ42: Now, we all know that Finland is not something to eat, it's Danish that you eat.
Mmmm...Danish....
And when it rained the whole time, there was nothing personal, trust me...smiley - smiley

Something to eat?

Post 3

metsatahti

well actually there are people who haven't even heard of Finland :D And we have to study like America's history and Africa's geography in school. That's not fair smiley - sadface But one Japanese was surprised when I told that we can actually be in bikini in summers smiley - magic because we can! smiley - coolsmiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Finland

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more