This is the Message Centre for Haze: Plan C seems to be working

Haze's Buzz

Post 41

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

DAMN, you're good!!! But you missed one MAJOR and CRITICAL factor-- I also want to see if you have that funny crocodile accent...

hee hee hee

Haze's Buzz

Post 42

Haze: Plan C seems to be working

Haha, TODAY I do. I've got a touch of 'flu so my dose is all sduffed ub. And now I talk nasally. smiley - sadface

Fashion parade this Friday at the nightclub. I met one of the models at 6AM last Sunday at her house after a... few beers. WooHoo! Eight models crammed into a tiny room getting changed. Looking forward to that one...smiley - winkeye

Haze's Buzz

Post 43

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Hee hee hee... no wonder you aren't married... smiley - tongueout

smiley - sadface I am sorry about your cold... ::sniffles:: that is never ever fun, especially when you ignore it, hoping it will cure itself, and then goobers start flowing down the back of your throat.... but then you get that sexy voice. And that's fun!!! smiley - smiley

Yesterday was Kyle's last day at King Soopers. He's a kid who works the service desk(kid!?? he's only a couple years younger than me!!!). A couple of his now former co-workers had developed a plan to give him a big old cream pie in the face...

And I was in the back room, taking care of the trash, and flirting/chatting with Joe when we gotted to see it together!!! YAY!!! By the trash disposal!!! Isn't it romantic!??

I know... I'm going to get myself into trouble...

But what's life for!??

Haze's Buzz

Post 44

Haze: Plan C seems to be working

To get into trouble, and back out, and back in deeper, and back out...

I'm almost over the 'flu, except my ears are blocked. I had meetings with the head guys from guuinness, tooheys, the radio station here, some models, and my boss. Through them all I kept yawning and I could see ontheir faces, "I'm boring this guy shitless".
"No, I'm trying to unblock my ears so I can hear you..."

You and Joe got to see what together? The cream pie? Or have you been playing doctor?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Haze: Plan C seems to be working

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more