This is the Message Centre for Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

Happy birthday to me...!

Post 1

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

*passes round the >cake>*

20 today! I don't feel mature enough to be 20, it sounds too adult. Having said that, I am a lot more mature than most 20 year olds I know.

Just relaxed in the bath with one of those bath bomb things. Lots of petals so i looked very pretty, all gothic and romantic. I am currently waiting for a chinese to arrive as I'm having an evening in.

Then tomorrow, having moved main celebration to avoid birthday anti-climax, am going to the Union with my friends. It's Disney theme and I conveniently got a blue sweater dress for my birthday with Bambi on the front! Sounds weird, looks wonderful.

Hugs Pearl xsmiley - biggrin

Happy birthday to me...!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

happy birthday...may you grow into smiley - magic lady with flying bambi smiley - winkeye

Happy birthday to me...!

Post 3

Ormondroyd

Happy birthday Pearl! smiley - cakesmiley - gift I'm sure you'll have fun in the Students' Union! smiley - cheers

Happy birthday to me...!

Post 4

Existential Elevator

Merry Birthdayness!!

Happy birthday to me...!

Post 5

Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

Was quite quiet up there but had a pleasant night. Got home nice and early (10 o'clock, I know, lightweight) which pleased my parents and meant i was alright for my nine o'clock lecture.smiley - tongueout

Happy birthday to me...!

Post 6

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Happy Birthday!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pinwheel Pearl, GURU, Post Book Reviewer, Muse of Japanese Maples and Owlatron's Thundercat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more