This is the Message Centre for Quille the cynic...TC

BACK..well somewhat

Post 1

Quille the cynic...TC

Hello all! *waves*
I'm somewhat back from the dead. I've been gone awhile and missed quite a bit (due to school stuff). I've talked to some of you on AIM or through E-mail and such, but others I have been missing (not that I wasn't missing those I got to talk to as well...).
I just wanted to say, that I attempted to reply to almost all of my convos today, but if I didn't, I'm sorry. Please tell me the thread (I might have lost it) and I will get on it ASAP.
You're all such great people...
Anyhow smiley - sorry for all that and, Happy Holidays (some of them quite late) to all! smiley - giftsmiley - bubblysmiley - santasmiley - hollysmiley - snowball
smiley - hug as well!
smiley - biggrin
~Quille the smiley - elf

BACK..well somewhat

Post 2

The Rogue aka Phoniex

smiley - alemissed you quille but happy hamster dance YOURE BACK wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

BACK..well somewhat

Post 3

BenniBi

lol, yes, what Arwen aka Phoniex said smiley - hug!

The thread you have lost, Quille, is "An ACEing" smiley - smiley

Hope to hear your reply sooooooooon!

BenniBi

BACK..well somewhat

Post 4

Z

Welcome back quile you've been missed smiley - hug and thanks for the kind words on my PS... . . ..hope the play went well!

smiley - bigeyes

BACK..well somewhat

Post 5

Z

Welcome back quile you've been missed smiley - hug and thanks for the kind words on my PS... . . ..hope the play went well!

smiley - bigeyes

BACK..well somewhat

Post 6

Quille the cynic...TC

*does a hamster dance with phoniex* bippity boo..and around the small mechanical wheel we run smiley - biggrin

Righto Ben! Off to read it soon...got to reply of course smiley - biggrin Hmmm now that I think about it, I can prolly find it on your space ..

smiley - ta Z! Yes, the play was great smiley - biggrin My pleasure.

smiley - hug and smiley - cuddle to the lot of you!! oooo wait smiley - blush I don't even know if everyone here has met..

Phoniex this is Bennibi and Z and Ben and Z this Phoniex. (as I know some have met...)

Much better now smiley - biggrin. Congrats to Ben smiley - bubbly and smiley - hug to Z and a smiley - gift to Phoniex!

OK then, off to find some posts..
smiley - elf

BACK..well somewhat

Post 7

Darth Zaphod

WELCOME QUILLE! I missed you--haven't had a cynic aroundsmiley - smiley

DZsmiley - planet

BACK..well somewhat

Post 8

Crazy Man

smiley - monstersmiley - hug Quille ... nice to have you back!!! smiley - smiley

BACK..well somewhat

Post 9

Gazza P

hello quille nice to see you back know owlatron will be pleased also . hes missed his adopted daughter.smiley - ok

gaz

BACK..well somewhat

Post 10

Quille the cynic...TC

smiley - cry Aww it's just so beautiful...Happy happy joy joy
Thankee ya'll..
smiley - hugsmiley - biggrin
Hey, where has Owl been gazza?
smiley - elf

BACK..well somewhat

Post 11

Gazza P

hes been off for 2 days but is back with you tonight at 7pm so keep looking for him

BACK..well somewhat

Post 12

Skullock

Good to see you back Quille. This place ain't the same with out ye.

BACK..well somewhat

Post 13

Quille the cynic...TC

Oo right on gazza smiley - ta
smiley - laugh thanks Skullock. smiley - biggrin
smiley - elf

BACK..well somewhat

Post 14

The Rogue aka Phoniex

HELLO to all the people i dont know.. im very glad your back quille i hope you've checked the foundling ive added some

BACK..well somewhat

Post 15

Quille the cynic...TC

Hehe I did just look Phoniex. IT was quite brilliant! IT's getting quite a bit suspenseful isn't it? hehe
smiley - elf

BACK..well somewhat

Post 16

The Rogue aka Phoniex

whats just happend i cant rememeber?

BACK..well somewhat

Post 17

Pete *not quite dead yet*

*huggles* I guess we're both back, Q-lady!
:D
Missed ya!
-pete

BACK..well somewhat

Post 18

The Rogue aka Phoniex

smiley - cake PARTY

BACK..well somewhat

Post 19

Quille the cynic...TC

Sommut about the magic creature in the forest phoniex!
smiley - biggrin Sure you're back pete? smiley - hug Welcome back..I missed ya as well!
mm party...smiley - cakesmiley - bubbly...HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!
smiley - elf

BACK..well somewhat

Post 20

Pete *not quite dead yet*

smiley - hug well, for the moment! smiley - winkeye I'm actually off to start a short tiny little show in a few days.. *flee*
-pete

Key: Complain about this post