A Conversation for UK Divorce Including the Role of Mediation

A31321720 - UK Divorce Including the Role of Mediation

Post 21

Pinniped

You're doing fine so far. Just keep considering the PR comments as you get them.

A31321720 - UK DIVORCE INCLUDING THE ROLE OF MEDIATION

Post 22

courteousoptimist

smiley - smileyI have re-written my submission with comments incorporated and put in much more on mediation. Any further comments out there to point me in the right direction?smiley - erm

Post 23

h5ringer

A couple of points:

Your would work well as a Heading; it would break the body of text into two parts, and improve the appearance quite nicely. It would require the entry to be converted to GuideML first.

Your footnote - - is marked by an asterisk and would normally be marked as a footnote proper, again using GuideML. However in this case, I think a footnote is unnecessary as the comment can be included in the text:

If you are not familiar with GuideML, these could be done later, but you might like to read A187229

smiley - towel

Post 24

courteousoptimist

smiley - smileyHave just incorporated your suggestions but have not delved into Guide ML yet. Will follow your lead when I've brought the leeks in from the gardensmiley - run

Post 25

Skankyrich [?]

GuideML is strictly optional, particularly if you're just starting out in contributing. It is certainly not necessary and, if you don't feel confident doing it or would rather not try for now, that's fine. The Sub-editor can handle it; that's what we're here for smiley - smiley

I hope your leeks are ok - they must be rather large, judging by the amount of time it too you to bring them in smiley - tongueout

Post 26

courteousoptimist

smiley - run Not big but now reduced to soup for tonight! 2 rows of potatos planted but too cold to continue. More gardening after this cold snap.smiley - ok Aren't we a little off the point.............?smiley - biggrin

Post 27

Skankyrich [?]

Just a little. But I did explain a bit about the ML as well, so it's ok smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more