This is the Message Centre for Atlantic_Cable

Sub calling

Post 1

Wildman - I'm not really mad, I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years!

Hi! I'm Subbing A2522701 - 'How To Look At Your Watch Without Anyone Noticing'

As usual with the interesting entries, I've got carried away and meddled more than perhaps I should havesmiley - winkeye. I'll leave you to find most of the changes but there are some that I'd like to explainsmiley - blush.

You had 'Slowly, Slowly, Catchy Monkey' as one of your headers, but the quote I think you're referring to is 'Softly, Softly, Catchee Monkey' so I changed it.

You had 'Semaphore' as a header, then later in the same section you say 'Suitable signalling schemes are semaphore, Morse and a baseball pitchers' variant' - it seemed to me that using Semaphore as a title when it's only one option was not perhaps the best choice and I've suggested 'Teamwork'.

You'll see that I've added a gratuitously silly footnote - I just couldn't resist itsmiley - blush.

Any of the changes that I've made that you object to, please contact me and they can be removed or changed as you want.

Wildmansmiley - headhurts

Sub calling

Post 2

Atlantic_Cable

Looks good Wildman! smiley - smiley

Sub calling

Post 3

Wildman - I'm not really mad, I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years!

If you've no more suggestions, will I just pass it back up the line?

Wsmiley - headhurts

Sub calling

Post 4

Atlantic_Cable

OK, fine with me.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Atlantic_Cable

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more