This is the Message Centre for psycho crazy thing who guards the gatehouse of heck

people

Post 1

psycho crazy thing who guards the gatehouse of heck

there are alwayse people who leave right when you are getting close. most of my friends i have graduated this last week while im still in school. some my best friends *ehem rosiel, Jt, JC, and of course The devil herself* have left me here. Jt, well i wont see him for 3 month's and also rosiel leaves in 2 weeks, i wont see her beautiful face until next year! i have *in the past few months* spent more time with these people than i have my own family, rosiel's place is like my second home, and what would starbucks be without jt and chris there in the mornings? i cant forget the running around with satan and JC after school, or jazz events with Jt and JC, those are times i cant forget! i meen really, these people are my life, and most of them *poor chris and i have to stay here another year or 2* i wont see except for few times and far between. its sad, who will i hang out with at denny's at 2 in the morning, who am i going to go on 3am coffee runs with and most important, how can i live without my other half just 9 houses away? soon she'll be 3 thousand miles away, Jt will be a few hundred miles away, and well, even though JC and satan arent going too far *only an hour and 5 min's respectively* i wont see them everyday like i do now! *sigh* well sad times and happy times, as they say, only time will tell. but for now it sure bums me out. oh and guys *group hug* ill miss ya

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for psycho crazy thing who guards the gatehouse of heck

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more