A Conversation for Infinite Universe, Infinite Worlds, Infinite Possibilites

Interesting

Post 1

Gnomon - time to move on

Interesting. But even in an infinite universe, the laws of physics will still apply, and I don't think there is any mechanism whereby a planet made of solid gold could be constructed.

Interesting

Post 2

therodentmessiah

Yes i certainly see your point, but i still must return to the notion of an infinitely expanding universe accounting for every single possibility. Perhaps this particular "planet" came to be as a result of the inhabitants of trillions of other planets melding their gold together over billions of years to form one giant circular sphere of gold, which then began to orbit another star, and in essence, became a new planet. Because its infinitely expanding, is there really a scenario that would be truly impossible to occur?

Anyways, ever since i formulated this theory, a continuing goal for my life has been to find my "perfect" world, remove the "me" living on it, and take his place ! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Infinite Universe, Infinite Worlds, Infinite Possibilites

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more