This is the Message Centre for *Princess*of*Hearts*

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 1

*Princess*of*Hearts*

A good smiley - artistis accepted whereEver He Or She Chooses to work,But In 20th Century Slum He or She Must Observe the rules of the people who live there, Their Code, Break It and He or She Might as well pack up and Leave.
Wise Word's From My GrandFather
Who Turned 99 Today and Is still alive and well
God Bless yousmiley - hugGrandFather
With Lot's ofsmiley - love
From Your Fave GrandDaughter You Named At Birthsmiley - biggrin
HilaryMarie
smiley - kisssmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 2

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

99 and still alive? that's amazing babe and he must be one wise man smiley - smooch
xxxxxxxx

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 3

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Oh He Is And Ismiley - loveMy Grandfather He The Best Ever Allways Sticks up for mesmiley - biggrin

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 4

All these people sticking up for ya when you're able to stick up for yourself lol smiley - biggrin xxxx

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 5

*Princess*of*Hearts*

He tells my uncle to lay off my uncle allways been strict with me yeah i can look after myselfsmiley - biggrinsmiley - tickle

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 6

I'm unsubsribing myself from all your conversations....it's for the best really xxxx

My GrandFather''s Motto,

Post 7

*Princess*of*Hearts*

why smiley - sadfaceoh i see your another user my friends where right you have been playing smiley - love games with me your just like my ex another user and liar

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for *Princess*of*Hearts*

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more