This is the Message Centre for *Princess*of*Hearts*

I've just Found out

Post 1

*Princess*of*Hearts*

The man i knew is a Liar the biggest Liar in life he used me as well, I allway's knew he was a liar anyway.
Solcuerda is a liar the Plus he a Tells women sob story's to get them feel sorry for him then bingo a split man come's along and he no longer single bin married all along According to my Brother I was Told when he phoned at middle of The morning while I was In bed while staying at a Friend's House.
I feel smiley - grrsmiley - sadfacesmiley - wah

I've just Found out

Post 2

Researcher 236692

WHY TELL ME AS IM NOT BOTHERED ANYMORE,I THOUGH U SAID 2 ME THAT EVERYTHING BETWEEN ME AND U HAD BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET,THEN I FIND OUT YOU SL*GGING ME OFF 2 NATS,I TOLD NATS ON THE PHONE THAT I THOUGHT YOU AND HER WERE THE SAME PERSON,THEN SHE TELLS ME THAT THINGS BETWEEN ME AND HER HAD BEEN SORTED OUT,THEN SHE MESSAGES YOU THEN STARTS 2 SL*G ME OFF,LUSHYLIPS PHONE ME AND ASK ME WHAT WAS GOING ON AS SOMEONE TEXTED HER AND SAID SOMEONE WAS ON HERE PRENTENDING 2 BE HERR,SHE GOT RID OF HER TELEWEST BOX WEEKS AGO,AND ALSO I TOLD HER ABOUT SOLCUERDA THAT HE SENT A MESSAGE 2 HER PAGE,SHE TOLD ME THATS SHES NEVER HEARD OF HIM,WHY DID U SAY GOODNIGHT 2 ME ON MARTINS PAGE THE OTHER NITE THEN S*LAG ME OFF WHEN NATS MESSAGES YOU,FUNNY HOW NATS B/F MESSGAED MARTIN AND TOLD HIM NOT 2 CONTACT HER ANYMORE BUT NATS ASNOW GOT MARTINS NAME ON HER FRIENDS LIST,I DONT CARE WHAT YOU AND NATS SAY ABOUT ME ANYMORE,AND IM NOT A PERVERT THAT WHAT NATS IS TELLING PEOPLE I AM,I WILL BE CHECKING THIS PAGE 2 SEE IF ANONE TALKS ABOUT ME,O YOU TAKE CARE,GOODBYE.

I've just Found out

Post 3

*angelicaheaven* xxi will take thee stuart to be my husband for eternity.xx

Phil

Stuart didn't tell Martin.
He was telling you aswell as Kev to get out of my life.
Yes we did have it sorted, but you dragged it all up again, saying that i was Hilary.
See you are a sad man, you seem to twist things around.
You don't know what you want, you are such a fool.
You don't even know what you are saying any more.
Well i don't want to know you any more, so stop ringing me and emailing me ok.
Go off this site Phil you are not needed, you are just making a fool of your self.
Oh and by the way i have known Martin well before you came along.
Well before you even existed in my life, so Phil stop pretending that you know everything, you know Jack Sh1t.
So now go on and make yourself a misery, and let us get on with our lives in peace.

I've just Found out

Post 4

ant 316

you just found out he is a t**t smiley - smiley

Removed

Post 5

Researcher 236692

This post has been removed.

I've just Found out

Post 6

YAWN

I've just Found out

Post 7

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Phil
I never Called You, A perv at all YOU read my Message wrong sit back count to Ten breath in and out YOU remind me of my Brother you realy Do both Read thing's wrong And start Trouble
Where in my Message Have I said YOUR Name Get a life why did I, say Goodnight to you in Martin's mesg Well I was just being Polite to you and I didn't wanna upset my Friend anymore as he Good man with a Heart of Gold.

Hey Nat Ignore him He Just out To Cause more Trouble He Think's I'm you and I'm Ant and I'm now A ace The list will go on He want's to go and Take a chill Pill Before the Men in the White Coat's come along and Take him awaysmiley - laugh
How's you Today Nat's I see your from my area Bootle :o)

Hello my Little smiley - loveHeart Anthony YOU are so right Did you get my email's I sent you I got more to show you I was Taken in by a Liar Thankgod i was Told Thou the Truth my Brother can be a pain In the Bum But and I told him off for Getting Going in my Flat without my Premission and useing my Tv n Box to cause Trouble. Any way enough of my Brother now I still have Disowned him I can't wait go this wedding another male cousin married off His bird nice as well another woman to join the family I am sick to Death being the only Girl in the family.

Well i'll see you all soon
Take care spk soon
smiley - hugs
and 1 big massive smiley - kissfor my ant
xxxx
Ps Phil stop accuseing my Friend's Please They have had enough of you now you are sad I thought you said you was going to announce a Public apoligy To us all?

And to any ace or H2g2 editor who read's this I told you I complained to you about Him you neevr Did anythink about it i have proof and My friend's will Tell you we have been harrassed by him for mnth's He just dosn't know when to stop it all.

I've just Found out

Post 8

Hello Ant

Pleased to meet you i'm sure.
How are you?
Oh yeah, i have just found out he is a t**t, sorry but i don't like that word.
But i agree with you anyway lol smiley - biggrin
Oh well, if we keep on ignoring the old man, maybe he will go away.
Anyway i'm going to reply to Hilary now, so you take care smiley - ok
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx

I've just Found out

Post 9

Hi Hilary

smiley - love

Yeah i am from Bootle aswell as Netherton, i am sure i have told you before.
Yeah i did, cos i asked you what pub are you by.
Oh well never mind hey, at least we live near each other lol smiley - biggrin
When you said he thinks i'm you, well he thinks i'm not engaged to Stuey, cos he thinks i am him aswell.
He needs locking up and the key thrown away, what do you think lmao smiley - biggrin
He does need to get a chill pill, i agree with you there.
I just can't understand him at all, one minute he's nice, and next he just turns on us.
Well i think he is jealous of us, cos we get on with each other.
Anyway i am going now, cos i have postings to see too.
So you take care smiley - ok
Lots of love going your way.
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx Stuey and Alan
smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

I've just Found out

Post 10

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Let's all Ignore Him now As he aint worth It And he just wanted to cause Trouble for Me and everyone on Here I've Told The help ppl about It they Gave me some boss Advice to ignore him
So i will from now on Just Don't answer His mesg He soon get fed up and Leave us alone.

Hello nat's
I Drink in The Merton Pub and Yate's I go The Strand shopping I was in there Today again lol

So how's you and your other half Today My advice to you Is change your phone number and email address I changed my phone number's and I have a peaceFul night now without him phoneing all the Time.

Take care
spk soon
smiley - hugs

I've just Found out

Post 11

Hi Hilary

smiley - love

He is one bastuard i'm not swearing when i say that lol smiley - biggrin
He had me crying earlier of what he has been saying.
He even rang lastnight, Alan me cousin picked it up, and told him to go away and leave me alone.
I am just going to ignore him my self now, he means nothing to me any more.
He can go and jump in a lake, with concrete on his feet lol smiley - smiley
Do you live near the Merton and Yates's?
I use to go to the Merton and Yates's a lot, but i seem to go to Town a lot now.
Do you know the restaurant T'SOS in Liverpool?
Well if you do, that's where we go now aswell as The queens by Lime Street station.
Anyway i am going for now, so i hope to hear from you real soon.
You take care also smiley - ok
Love going your way.
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx

I've just Found out

Post 12

ant 316

at least someone else has seen he is a t**t im fine thanks im not to bad how are you

I've just Found out

Post 13

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Yeah Nat I know where you mean I bin in there Myself I go the Rubber soul now I live near Hugh baired Collage by the new 1
I go to Town as well To do my Cloths shopping as well I luv cloths lol Got a loads of Outfits as well.

Hello ant
Yeah i'm smiley - oknow how about you I hope yoursmiley - okas wellsmiley - smiley
bigsmiley - cuddle

Spk soon take care
see you both tomorrow I'm smiley - zzzTired i need my bed my Duvet is calling me lol
xxxxxxxx

I've just Found out

Post 14

Hi Hilary

smiley - love

I hope you are still there, bcos i want to know where about you live.
I know you said you lived by the new college, but is it the one i am thinking of.
Is that the one by Balliol road, by the old swimming baths?
Let me know asap please.
you take care cos i care smiley - ok
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx

I've just Found out

Post 15

Hiya Ant

smiley - love

Don't worry i havent left you out smiley - ok
It's just that i have been on the phone to Stuey, aswell as messaging my friend who is my on line sis.
Yeah i have seen the light now, i don't even want to know him no more.
Anyway i am off cos i have other postings to do.
So you take care smiley - ok
smiley - love xx*NATS*xx

I've just Found out

Post 16

ant 316

hiya nats how are you im fine just cheesed because i keep being reported for no reason whatsoever dont you just hate it lots of smiley - love back at ya hun

hiya hillary hope you are okay speak to you soon sent you an email or to sweet smiley - love take care speak to you realy soon lots of smiley - love hugs and kisses
anthony

I've just Found out

Post 17

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Yes It's By There But It's off Trinty rd as well I be moveing Soon My auntie Is buying Me a House I've been looking after Her My auntie came about 8 week's ago and She just Like my father very stubborn Won't let me Get her a smiley - doctorSo i've been hersmiley - nurseI'm stressed out and I only get any free Time when i go shopping With My Friend Sharon She's from Walton area she's a Scream realy funny Her hubby is Insane lol

Anyway i've bin looking after my auntie she's my Dad;s sister and
She getting worse and worse now
I still Think I should get a smiley - doctorbut she Dosn't want 1 should i get one just incase it's More than she Telling me I hope to God She not Gonna go the same way my Dad Did she won't eat i can just about get her to drink a galss of milk and juice
every 5 hour's I dunno what to Do smiley - sadfacemy mum Dosn't wanna know her either so it's just me
to look after her.

Hello ant Yes i got the email Thanks
Have a Bar of smiley - chocto keep you going smiley - kissand smiley - cuddle

Spk soon nat
take care
smiley - hugssmiley - love

I've just Found out

Post 18

Hi Hilary

smiley - love

Can i ask a favour of you please if you dont mind, but can we go away from this thread please?
It's just that i want to get rid of bad rubbish.
I hope that your aunt gets better, cos it's not very nice being ill.
Good luck on your house what your aunt is buying.
Thanx for the smiley - choc that was very nice of you.
Anyway getting back to moving from this thread smiley - ok
We can go back to the one sayong hi Hilary on.
Anyway i am going now cos theres more postings i want to do, cos i havent even spoken to my friends in the wally gang.
So you take care cos i care smiley - ok
Lots of love going your way always.
smiley - love from xx*NATS*xx

Removed

Post 19

SolCuerda

This post has been removed.

I've just Found out

Post 20

*Princess*of*Hearts*

I never said My Brother Has YOUR Number Lad
Oh go away will you and leave me alone Anthony Where are you when I need you.

Key: Complain about this post