This is the Message Centre for *Princess*of*Hearts*

Happy Birthday To my Little Dog Lady

Post 1

*Princess*of*Hearts*

This is what my smiley - doglady look's like she is 4 year's old today and I bought her Steak for her Tea and a brand new bed.
So all you animal lovers out there sing happy birthday to my little lady she's a cross breed but i still love The bone's pf her.
They say a smiley - dogis a Man's bestfriend No way There a woman's bestfriend Nowsmiley - laugh

Post 2

ant 316

happy birthday to your little smiley - dog steak for smiley - tea can i have some heres a smiley - ale for him from me lol

Post 3

*Princess*of*Hearts*

My Little smiley - dogis a girl sweetsmiley - loveBut she dose like
a Drink of smiley - milkorsmiley - bubblynow and again it gives her coat a good shine
Spk soon Darling
smiley - kisssmiley - cuddlesmiley - love

Post 4

ant 316

hi hun hope you are okay speak soon hun take care smiley - smiley have an smiley - ale and a smiley - tea have an smiley - ale for me to lol

Post 5

ant 316

hi hun hope you are okay speak soon hun take care smiley - smiley have an smiley - ale and a smiley - tea have an smiley - ale for me to lol

Post 6

ant 316

Post 7

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Would You Like your steak medium raw or well done?
Or would you like me to make you some Spare Ribs?

Post 8

ant 316

spare ribs and well done steak with an smiley - ale hun just the way i like it smiley - smiley

Post 9

ant 316

did your little dog have a nice birthday hun

Post 10

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Yes I made her a cake and jelly But she only had a bite of each and i ate the rest oh i saved you some smiley - cakesmiley - bubbly

Post 11

ant 316

thanks for my smiley - cake mmmmmmmmmmm it was so devine it made me so happy made me smiley - smiley

Post 12

ant 316

thanks for my smiley - cake mmmmmmmmmmm it was so devine it made me so happy made me smiley - smiley

Post 13

ant 316

Post 14

ant 316

Post 15

ant 316

hiya hun im off things to do before i go to work take care speak to you really soon
smiley - love
hugs
and
kisses
anthony

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for *Princess*of*Hearts*

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more