A Conversation for The Flux Compression Generator

Great Entry...

Post 1

SE

but now we all want to know what a Faraday Cage is. We know what it can be used for, but what else is it used for? Is it used for anything else? And what does one look like anyways? It obviously has vents...

Inquiring minds want to know

Great Entry...

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I use mine to keep my Faradays from escaping. It has a Faraday nest and a Faraday exercise wheel inside. smiley - weird

Great Entry...

Post 3

BlueAcorn

no the cage is to stop the faradays from chewing at yor toes...

Great Entry...

Post 4

Mullet

It's just a metal cage I think that stops EM radiation from escaping/entering. I saw something on TV a while back where thet made artificial lightning and zapped it at this cage with a guy inside. Ihe was fine because the lighting couldn't get through the cage. I still wouldn't recommend standing inside one during a lightning stoem though.

Great Entry...

Post 5

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I would. smiley - scientist

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Flux Compression Generator

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more