This is the Message Centre for Amanda

sporks

Post 1

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

sporks are the one great invention in this world I truely worship (apart from tv) the spork should be made a compulsory insrument in school cafeterias and university cafeterias evrywhere
praise the SPORK
bye
x whambamboo x

sporks

Post 2

Amanda

I personally view sporks as both sad and wonderful aspects of ourselves as a species; only we could come up with a device that eliminates that pesky "stab or spoon?" dillema, thus sparing us that extra .06 seconds from plate to mouth.

The difference between us and the beasts, methinks. smiley - winkeye

sporks

Post 3

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

Well, yes and no. The difference between us and beasts is that we dont lick our own genitalia. Well, I dont anyway.

sporks

Post 4

Amanda

Right. And butt sniffing is TOTALLY out of the question. For some of us, anyway.

sporks

Post 5

yuk
but how true, some people like that sort of thing! (I dont know anyone like that tho)

sporks

Post 6

Amanda

If we were invaded by aliens today, do you think they'd judge us harshly for activities like Midget Tossing?

sporks

Post 7

No. They probably have things like that, just more kind of Xalian Zark tossing, you know that kind of thing... Or maybe they are a really peacful race, then they come to earth, discover Bill Clinton and go mad and on a war rampage.. (sorry if you are american and you like him, I dont)

Key: Complain about this post