This is the Message Centre for GaryJBevan

Hi there

Post 1

Terran

Hi just welcoming you to the guide smiley - ok How you finding the place?

Hi there

Post 2

GaryJBevan

stumbled across this last week while I was considering ways to get creative and write. We all dream of getting our work published so this has got to be a fast track way of getting started.

New Year's resolution - actually work on something that could pay off in the long run.............writing. My speciality is Historical based stuff and anything which I consider (in my head) to be funny.

Thanks for welcoming me into the class !smiley - biggrin

Hi there

Post 3

Terran

Oooh fiction, glad to have you on board smiley - ok

If you want to write some fiction there are a few places you might want to look out for on here. Firstly you may want to have a look at Fiction Central : A294833. Thats were there are a large collection of stories.

Though you may want the experience of writing a serial, or just like deadlines smiley - winkeye In which case you may want to check out <./>thePost</.>, with their office here : U54963. They get a link from the front page with their leading stories, and columns.

Also if you want to get your work checked over, then you may want to submit your work to the Alternative Writing Workshop, also known as AWW (Link : Writing-Alternative ). Once you've submitted it to the AWW, you may then get picked up by the <./>UnderGuide</.>, and get it put on the front page as well.

If you instead would prefer to write some factual stuff... but a little more creatively, then you can send it to PeerReview and get it in to the main guide.

So the world is your oyster! smiley - biggrin

Anything you'd like to know give us a call smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GaryJBevan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more