This is the Message Centre for SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

ye oLDe tea shop Arkwright Kareoke night

Post 1

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

There is going to be an Arkwright kar kareoke night in ye olde tea shoppe (ld and h2g2 tea shoppe 5..see my conversation list) the idea being that people can come in have a smiley - coffee and a snack FREE in return they sing us a couple of verses of a well known song and any mistakes th the keyboard throws os out they leave in..so you could end up with a song that goes like
smiley - musicalnote
If i wherehere in your shoes i`d whisper berfore i shout won`t you stop perplaying that re reacord again somebody else to talk aboutsmiley - musicalnote
the dates have to be decided but if you think the idea appeals they drop me a line and let me know...
Marc (tea shoppe FOUNDER)

Post 2

Star Fleet...

smiley - cool

Post 3

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

smiley - smiley

Post 4

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

marc....it sounds a great idea luv.... only thing, i aint got a stutterin' keyboard.... but then again with my spellin' i don't ned one... lol...
good luck...
smiley - love sheryl....xxxxxx

Post 5

DreamyLady

Marc smiley - smiley

Thats a bribrilliant idea darling i will be in that,miss the quiz thingy, reckon ppl will reallylly take to this idea....aw aw aw ur not jot just sol are you ur brainy ty too smiley - kiss

Post 6

Andy

smiley - cool

Dont stop me now im haveing a good time haveing a good time im a rocket ship on my way to mars on a collisen course ...smiley - smiley

Post 7

Star Fleet...

smiley - magic

Post 8

Andy

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more