This is the Message Centre for dwight

The Contender

Post 1

dwight

I just watched the leftist propaganda movie "The Contender." Didn't like it. I did learn from it though...

1. I will never be in politics (World, national, state, all the way down to interpersonal politics)
2. The means do not justify the ends. (Gary Oldman's character used the wrong means to bring about the right end.)
3. That is about it...smiley - ok

The Contender

Post 2

dwight

One other thing... They made it seem as if sex between a married man and an unmarried woman was NOT adultry for the woman... "even the loosest definition of adultry" would not say that that was adultry... Well, The American Heritage Dictionary came out with a looser than the loosest definition: "Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a partner other than the lawful spouse."

Unless they mean that adultry is only one way... for the married person it is adultry, for the unmarried person it is not???smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for dwight

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more