This is the Message Centre for sparkess

Hello..

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

hi kerry..
this place is very different from ld..it's more of a discussion forum..than a chat room..you can use the search engine to find something that interests you..ie..if you type..talking point..into search engine..you'll get a list of various talking points..just join in any discussion..if you don't mind me asking..are you on here via PC or email link?..

emmily
smiley - rose

Hello..reply

Post 2

sparkess

hello emily
id like to say thanks for getting back to me
you are the first person on
here that actually replied.
im actually using an email
link,i dont own a pc.so do you
go into ld and what is your user name
i will send you a message and we can
have proper chat?
xxkerryxx

Hello..reply

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

hi kerry..
i'm on via email link too..due to our box memory we are a bit resticted as to some discussions..but..there's still plenty we can do here..
my ld name is emmily ur welcome to put it on ur pp..i rarely use ld..too many system probs..lol..have u got TW..(assuming u r TW) uprade yet?..

emmily
smiley - rose

Hello..reply

Post 4

sparkess

hello again.
yes im on t/w,dont think its
that good,prefer sky for the
selection of channels at a cheaper rate
so whats your age and location plz
hun,and do you work?xxxxx

Hello..reply

Post 5

hi..
you can click on my name..it'll take u to my space..lots of info about me there..what it doesn't say there is..i'm currently unemployed..i help voluntary in a charity shop a few days a week..i enjoy it..gets me out of the house & meeting people..do u work..apart from the kids..lol..that's a full time job on it's own..lol..

emmily
smiley - rose

no job

Post 6

sparkess

hello again hun
i do like the way you done your space, how did you get all that?
no i dont work at the mo
im a single parent on benefit
im embaressed to say,and i find it too difficult to find a long term
babysitter for work,but they keep me busy and i get a bit of support off mt friends
so its not that badxx

no job

Post 7

hi kerry..
thanks for the compliment about my space..has no-one told u how to do the..smiley - smiley..simply click on the smiley face..(or any other smiley icon)..it'll take u to smiley page..lots to choose from there..smiley - wow..
have a..smiley - tea..or..smiley - coffee..&..some..smiley - cake..relax and enjoy yourself..my sons name is alex..what are your 2 called?..do they get on well together?..
battreies in my keyboard have run out..which may explain the probs with ld last night..lol..i'm on via pc at my brothers at the moment..

emmily
smiley - rose

kids!!!!

Post 8

sparkess

hello
you have a boy and how old is he
i have a boy called michael and a
girl called,lauren,they are lovely kids
and quite well behaved, but when they are naughty
they are very lol.........
could you tell me how do you refresh
and also how can you tell who
is online, when you are,slowly getting the
hang of it tho
chat again soon
kerry
xxxxx

kids!!!!!

Post 9

sparkess

hello
so you have a little boy, how old is he?
i have a boy called michael and a girl
called lauren,they are lovely kids and not
that badly behaved,but when they are naughty they
are very naughtysmiley - devil
anyways chat soon,might catch you on ld
kerry
xxxxx

kids!!!!!

Post 10

hi kerry..
as far as i know the only way we can refresh is to go back to tv..&..log back in again..which is a pain..smiley - laugh..the whos online on my space works for digibox users..ur welcome to use it anytime..if u want links such as that u have t change to GuideML..u r on plain text at the moment..if u want to change to GuideML..i can help u..it's a bit complicated at first..takes a bit of getting used to..
my son is 14 yrs old..typical pain in the neck teenager..lol..

emmily
smiley - rose

guideml

Post 11

sparkess

hello
your boys fourteen i bet he is hard work
mine are still quite young but already miss
the baby in them lol
yes i would like to try and change to
that guide ml if it is better,could you tell
me how i would have to do that please