This is the Message Centre for Ginger The Feisty

Rounders

Post 1

Ginger The Feisty

Woke up bright and early and full of beans. We are on our way to Clapham Common for the rounders match. No messages from any of the participants so assume everything is okay. Mobile will get switched on about 11.30 if anyone wants to send a panic message. See ya there!

Rounders

Post 2

Melmoth (Researcher 50404)

Blast and bother, I only saw your announcement today, i.e. Sunday afternoon. I would have come otherwise. So really this is a pointless message, just to show willing. If you arrange anymore stuff I'll pop along.
Cheers
Scott Andrews
Peace, Love and hot, sweet tea and scones

Rounders

Post 3

Ginger The Feisty

Sorry you missed it. We had a great day and there should be an article soon with photos. If we arrange anything else I will be sure to let you know!

Rounders

Post 4

Ant

Don't worry, I missed it all and I was there... er yes quite, I'm sure I had a point to something I was saying but it's quite defintely gone.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ginger The Feisty

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more