A Conversation for Politicians

Writing Workshop: A742376 - Politicians

Post 1

trillian9000

Entry: Politicians - A742376
Author: trillian9000 - U193789

i would really appreciate it if someone could review this and just tell me if it is good enough for the guide and what improvements i could make. thank you.

A742376 - Politicians

Post 2

Demon Drawer

First thing you need to do is internatioanlise this entry. And don't forget that there are local politicians.

So they do congregate but not all at Washington. In the UK they head towards westminster, in France Paris and Russia the Kremlin for an example.

Also you should look at the type of people who become politicians and what they are hoping to gain by being one.

Then there is the career politician the one who wants to acheive the top job and those who are just happy to carry on serving their constiiuents year in year out from the back benches and shadows. The second are sometimes the more interesting charactors as they do not always toe the party line.

A742376 - Politicians

Post 3

Ray OfSunshine the asker of many questions (aka: Ray Van)

sadly canada isn't the answere. the politition/population ratio is higher, (in favor of the poltitions.) the only noticable difference is that the people no longer pretend to believe that voteing will accually make a difference. canadians are nicely disolusioned as far as politics goes and also statisticly the largest consumer of doenuts per capita in the world.

A742376 - Politicians

Post 4

logicus tracticus philosophicus

a year later
how true one could be an exterminatorsmiley - oki said i'll be backsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Politicians

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more