A Conversation for How Stealth Technology Works

Collaborative Writing Workshop: A740288 - How Stealth Technology Works

Post 1

Master of Complete Tosh, Keeper of the Tea Money

Entry: How Stealth Technology Works - A740288
Author: complete tosh - U180376

The existing entry on stealth is just a list of aircraft and doesn't explain how it works, so I though I would add a little detail. I don't have any idea on how to format it so would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

A740288 - How Stealth Technology Works

Post 2

Martin Harper

<./>GuideML-Clinic</.> is a good place to get help on markup. You're right, it would help the entry a little, but it's already pretty well laid out. Basically, you write the entry like:

This is an intro
This is the first header
This is some waffle.
This is a second header
This is some more waffle.
This is the conclusion

You'd probably be better off putting this entry into Peer Review, because it looks pretty much finished, at least to me. Perhaps you should mention that shooting down planes by random chance can work: just firing sheets of lead into the air and hoping that a plane will fly into them. That's what the Iraqis tried, I believe?

Post 3

J'au-æmne in Review Fora

Hi smiley - smiley

Don't worry about the inticacies of GuideML too much - sure, try it, but if you think its all going horribly wrong, make sure the entry is layed out clearly in plain text, and a subeditor will find it easy to convert it into GuideML as the entry makes its way through the editing process.

I think that this entry should go in PeerReview too; its very interesting smiley - smiley I've often wondered how stealth technology works...

Post 4

J'au-æmne in Review Fora

(spot the missing "r" in my last posting smiley - winkeye)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more