This is the Message Centre for manda1111

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 1

BIRIYANI4ME

hello....i cant get in my other user name of THE BIRIYANI MAN...
can you help please as i have forgotton how to log in & have not got copy of my bbc name for THE BIRIYANI MAN

plz help..

many thx

Gary

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 2

manda1111

Hi BIRIYANI4ME smiley - ok
If you send a email to the bbc at

[email protected]

and give then as much info as you can,ie like you e-mail address of the account, the "U" number of the page and any thing else you can, they should send you your detail smiley - ok

let me know howyou get on smiley - smiley

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 3

BIRIYANI4ME

OK...I HAVE DONE THAT YESTERDAY...ITS SO ANNOYING COS I CAN GET IN ON THIS OLD NAME BUT NOT MY NEW 1...

MANY THX

smiley - ale

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 4

manda1111

Have you had any reply from them

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 5

BIRIYANI4ME

i have had NO reply !!

how long does it normally take ??

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 6

manda1111

I Think they only work office hours, so you might not get a reply untill monday, smiley - sadface

but I will go and check if I am right,

I will be back smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 7

BIRIYANI4ME

wee it beats me how i can get in on this name but not new 1!!!

the bbc name is for ALL the bbc bits like h2g2 isnt it ??..i mean,i wonder if i can access my code in another area ??..ie..360 ???..or is that same??

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 8

manda1111

Once you regester on h2g2, then you are regestered on all the DNA sites

don't forget that the login details are case sensertive, you are not useing capitals are you,,,it was just a thought

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 9

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

just a thought but if he is using a digi box and has asked it to remember him the cookies could cause a prob with logging in as another user.

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 10

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

erm sorry didnt mean to butt in, you have probably been through that anyway.

HELLO TO MANDA 107

Post 11

BIRIYANI4ME

hi...i have used this name for a short while for a few months then i couldnt log onto this name so decided to try another,hence THE BIRIYANI MAN...i accidently looged out & couldnt get back in...but the 1st name(this 1) i could login..

so to me its not the code i need its the bbci username i need..know wot i mean ??

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more