This is the Message Centre for Zed

Jim Steinman

Post 1

Zed

Now I'm sad. I've just been watching a tv program about the album 'Bat Out Of Hell', with interviews with all the people involved, and clips from the videos & the old grey whistle test. BOOH was one of the defining albums of my teens and I still love most of the songs. But that was over 20 years ago it was made, and fifteen since I discovered it.
And now I'm 28, and sitting at home watching tv and pokeing the f***ing computer on a saturday night. It just begs some serious questions about my life, y'know? Like why am I dribbling on in this damn journal, for one. I can't be bothered ATM, I'm going to read a book, or just do >>SOMETHING<<.

Blah blah, boring barstard.

Jim Steinman

Post 2

The Female Half (98278)

Gee, you sound awful pessimistic! I personally get great enjoyment with poking the computer screen. That and threatening it with a magnet or a screwdriver when it deletes files I happen to like. Well, talk to you soon!

Jim Steinman

Post 3

Waxer

But you're still on and its at least 50 mins later! I know how you feel, I was the same after a Clash documentary recently HEY its SATURDAY night and I'm here at a computer !!!!Only redeeming factor is most people I know have been tucked up in bed for the last 3 hours( not very redeeming tho)

Jim Steinman

Post 4

shazzPRME

I know what you mean!
shazzsmiley - winkeye

Jim Steinman

Post 5

Zed

Thanks all! I'm just about to put another journal up! Threatening the puter is much more fun & something I do a lot (but in a professional manner smiley - winkeye )

50 mins later!! I know I was just wandering around aimlessly, but I did'nt think it was that long. Doh!

Cheers Shazz!

H&K
Z

Jim Steinman

Post 6

Spanner

computers, in particular the internet, are the to time what the tardis is to space methinks

span

Jim Steinman

Post 7

Zed

*from a great distance*

You are not

*very close up*

wrong, mon ami!

H&K
Z

Jim Steinman

Post 8

Spanner

wow! - try that in stereo speakers!smiley - winkeye

Jim Steinman

Post 9

Zed

*far on left*

try wh

*close behind, right*
at?

H

&

smiley - hsif>smiley - hsif>Zsmiley - hsif>smiley - hsif>

Jim Steinman

Post 10

Spanner

way too spooky for me smiley - winkeye
span

Jim Steinman

Post 11

TowelMaster

Well,it IS narly Halloween! smiley - winkeye
me!!

Jim Steinman

Post 12

Spanner

gosh you northern hemisphere people sure get excited about halloween doncha - we prefer to get more excited about GUY FAWKES!!!!! - in one week and two days!!!!! ahh the pretty lights. and the BIG noises, and the whole revolutionary connotations thingy. ahhhhhh.

but i digress smiley - winkeye

span

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zed

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more