A Conversation for The Anime and Manga Shack

Metropolis

Post 21

milo

Yeah, there are a tiny number of titles available here. It's a bit of a pain.

But there's always importers.

Metropolis

Post 22

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

True, but that's a vicious circle, as the more titles that get imported is less that will be released.

And it's smiley - bleeping expensive...

smiley - shark

Metropolis

Post 23

milo

amazon.com are very reasonable I find. And there's lot and lots.

Metropolis

Post 24

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

I'm vaguely amazed that Evangelion: Death and reBirth has appeared in my local HMV, less than a month late.

I may even have to buy a copy...

smiley - shark

Metropolis

Post 25

LokuZ

It's a shame that there isn't a more mainstream anime and manga culture in the UK. My co-conspirator in 'manga activities' has to import most of her manga from the US - even Ranma.

I'm looking forward to going to Japan in my Gap Year (2003/4). At least the Japanese don't think manga fans are freaks! Hopefully I'll be able to see some unadulterated anime too.

~ LokuZ

PS: can I be added to the list of h2g2 otaku? I'm certainly not an expert, but I do have a weird fetish for anything Japanese smiley - smiley.

Metropolis

Post 26

Yeah, no worries. smiley - ok

I'll try and get it done tonight.

smiley - shark

Metropolis

Post 27

Welcoma to the Shack LokuZ. I hope you enjoy your stay! smiley - ok

smiley - shark

Key: Complain about this post