Post 1

Leeloominai

Name: Leeloominai
Researcher#: U169807
Index Page: A539480
Project Title: Yoga
Proposed Start: 5/14/01
Proposed End: 6/25/01
What I like to do, is cover the practice of Yoga. I'd like to do entries on the history of yoga, it's transition to the west, the religous beliefs behind it, the different kinds of yoga, postures of yoga, the benefits of it, and so on. I know this one's gonna need more than just me, a single lonely researcher. How would I go about getting help? Thanks! Kari

Project: Yoga

Post 2

Jenn (ACE)

want my help???
perhaps an article (or eight) about the eight limbs, or about different kinds of yoga?
just a thought.
if you'd like my help, i'd be happy to!
smiley - star
jenn

Post 3

Leeloominai

Jenn, I don't want your help...I need it. Just browsing, there's so much info to go through, and I know I just can't do it all by myself. I hope you don't mind, I already listed you as a contributor,( you got me interested & all) I'm going to check out a yoga studio by me tomorrow, I was looking at the park district, but their class doesn't start until July....
lots of luv
Karebear

Post 4

Peta

Hi you two!

This looks like a great project. Can you two twist it into shape yourselves, smiley - winkeye, or do you want me to try to find some more yoga enthusiasts? smiley - smiley

Post 5

Leeloominai

Peta,
I don't know about Jenn, but it seems like a pretty wide topic to me; ranging from the actual stretches down to diet and religious applications, and I know I'm gonna need some more help. By the way, I set the start date for after my vacation (yeay! smiley - smiley Cruise on a big boat!!!) because right now, taking care of all the pre-vacation stuff is consuming my time. Thanks a bunch!!!

Post 6

Jenn (ACE)

you know what i always say?
the more the merrier- except for jell-o fights, then it just gets too messy!
just kidding!
seriously, any help would be great!
smiley - star
jenn

Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The University Admissions Office' to 'Faculty of Sports and Lifestyle'.

Project: Yoga - Abandoned

Post 8

Bluebottle

Name: Leeloominai U169807
Project Page: A539480 Yoga

Entries:
A570737 The Eightfold Path of Yoga
A571493 The Practice of Yoga – (Only 2 sentences)

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more