A Conversation for Faculty of Sports and Lifestyle

Trying to post a project proposal in Sport and Leisure

Post 1

summerbayexile

After 7 unsuccessful attempts to post a project proposal in the Sports and leisure faculty - an unknown error has occurred was the reason I kept getting - I am posting here. Sorry that its the wrong thread but I can't think of anything else to do. Anyway here goes

Project Title:Australian Cricket Captains
A-number of Project Title Page: A######
Description of Project: This project aims to deal with the history of Australian cricket through the men who captained the side. My first entry will be an overview of the various incumbents which will include pen portraits of many of them. Then I will embark upon a set of six in depth profiles of six of the best; Bradman, Benaud, Ian Chappell, Border, Taylor and Steve Waugh. This will complete a seven entry cycle (to be followed by batsmen and bowlers if successful).
Proposed Completion Date:March 2006

Is this what the uni is looking for?

SBE

Post 2

summerbayexile

Is there anyone from the Uni hierarchy who can advise me? I've tried posting in Sport and Leisure again but it doesn't work. Not sure if I create my own project number or someone else does it for me.
SBE

Post 3

Mina

It works if you just start a thread - the code for the box on the page doesn't seem to be working, I think there's a > missing.

Post 4

summerbayexile

Thanks, Mina.smiley - cheers
Just off to do that.
SBE

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The h2g2 University' to 'Faculty of Sports and Lifestyle'.

Uni - Australian Cricket Captains - Project Abandoned

Post 6

Bluebottle

See also: F87272?thread=1120483

The only related entry of summerbayexile's I can find is
A1016876 Tony Greig - England Cricketer, Edited as A1038755 Tony Greig - England Cricketer

<BB<

Post 7

summerbayexile

Sorry Bluebottle. Not only an abandoned idea but completely forgotten about until your post. Working at uni full time does not necessarily fit with that type of project, but now it's back on my radar I MIGHT take another look at it. Sorry, but its that RL getting in the way!

SBE smiley - ok

Post 8

Bluebottle

Well if you ever want to resurrect the idea – either as a project, or if you'd like to put a few individual entries through Peer Review, we're always grateful.smiley - biggrin

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more