A Conversation for The Name Game

Peer Review: A722567 - The Name Game

Post 1

kaid100

Entry: The Name Game - A722567
Author: kaid100 - U46350

After my last article based on a game got selected for the Edited Guide, thought I might try my luck again with the same subject, a party game this time. Thanks for any comments you may have.

A722567 - The Name Game

Post 2

Jen

smiley - blackcatThis game is a lot of fun to play....the restrictions placed on each round are what gives humour to the game.
For example when you are describing something and your team gets it right its very easy to say yes!
And remembering that you are only allowed one word in the second round is difficult and causes some very long supposed one word answers.
The funniest round has to be the last one where it can have you hopping around the room making noises making yourself look completely silly...its a real laugh!!!

Jen smiley - biggrinsmiley - smiley

Peer Review: A722567 - The Name Game

Post 3

Wayfarer-- I only wish I were crackly

congratulations! you'll be glad to know that we think your entry is great and that it's been chosen for inclusion in the Edited Guide. When it gets into the guide, you'll get an email telling you, but please keep in mind that it can take some time for entries to get through the sub-editing process. thanks for writing for the Guide!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more