A Conversation for MMMmkII

And just whereabouts exactly...

Post 1

Phil

...is the Salisbury? Just off Oxford Rd could be searching for a while. Is it one of the pubs down near Oxford Rd station? If so then just say yes and ignore this message smiley - winkeye If not, then could you let me know, please smiley - smiley

I know where the Lass O'Gowrie is smiley - biggrin

Post 2

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Right near Oxford Road Station smiley - smiley which just happens to be where Croz & I will be getting off the train smiley - cheers

Post 3

Phil

How convienient smiley - tongueout

Post 4

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

smiley - whistle

Mobile numbers

Post 5

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

Hi Granny it`s me, the masked one, again. Though t i would ask you if it is ok to send mobile numbers on here??
and i need to know what the parking is like round Manchester, is it safe?? is it close to where we are going? and is it expensive?..I will be passing through Your area on the way up there so not really any need for you and croz to catch a train..If i gave you my mobile number you could give me a ring and sort transport out..
oh blow it number is..[personal details removed by moderator]...chat soon..xxxxxxx smiley - hug..Marc

Mobile numbers

Post 6

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

Hi Granny it`s me, the masked one, again. Though t i would ask you if it is ok to send mobile numbers on here??
and i need to know what the parking is like round Manchester, is it safe?? is it close to where we are going? and is it expensive?..I will be passing through Your area on the way up there so not really any need for you and croz to catch a train..If i gave you my mobile number you could give me a ring and sort transport out..
oh blow it number is..[personal details removed by moderator]...chat soon..xxxxxxx smiley - hug..Marc

Mobile numbers

Post 7

HI Dandy, as you can see, you can't post mobile numbers smiley - sadface But there's an address on my space where you can email me smiley - smiley I'm not too sure about the availability of parking at the Salisbury itself, but there's a car park not too far from the Lass o Gowrie which is where we're likely to end up. I'll get Captain Kebab to let us know exactly where.

Mobile numbers

Post 8

Captain Kebab

If you let me know which way you prefer to get to Manchester I can post directions for you Dandy. I'm disappearing right now but I'll be online again sometime over the weekend. smiley - smiley

There's an email address on my page too if you want me to send you something direct.

Mobile numbers

Post 9

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

Thanks again Captain for your help I wasn`t sure about the phone numberssmiley - doh but i will email you and give you the directions i will be taking (hopefully) i get lost going to the bathroom..see you next week... Marc
oh one other thing how come ther isn`t a big notice on `front page` about meet-up to get more people coming along???

Mobile numbers

Post 10

It's advertised in this weeks Post smiley - smiley, and this is 'only' a mini-meet, there'll be a bigger one later on this year in Manchester smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post