Art therapy.

Post 21

Serephina

Im no where near sorted yet smiley - erm

what a bunch of misfits we are eh smiley - cuddles

Art therapy.

Post 22

aka Bel - A87832164

Seriph, you're still so young, would be smiley - magic if you were already sorted smiley - smiley

Art therapy.

Post 23

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Someone once told me that his theory was the more intelligent you were and the more you know about the world the more depressed you get.

Hit it right on the head there, methinks.

Art therapy.

Post 24

Serephina

Could have a point there. One of the reasons i tend to avoid the news n stuff if i can..it upsets me too much!..especially being 'sensitive'

Art therapy.

Post 25

aka Bel - A87832164

Fords, I think you have a point there, that's why it's so important to try to stay optimistic and never to lose hope - and make the best of what you have. I've learned atleast the latter,hard as it was and long as it took,but now I'm considerably fine smiley - smiley

Art therapy.

Post 26

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

B'Elana, your idea supports my idea there is something in glass is more important and not that it is half full or half empty.

Art therapy.

Post 27

Researcher 1463359

Well my childhoods been fine so far and I'm still the most screwed up person I know.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more