This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Mortified!!

Post 1

Serephina

..thats what I was this morning smiley - blush
Josh decided to go round his friends for a bit , so Ged n I decided to sneak back to bed for a while smiley - winkeye
Anyway, time passes n whatnot smiley - smoochsmiley - cuddlesmiley - ticklesmiley - biggrin and just as Ged was showing me some cunning liguistic skills smiley - winkeye the bedroom door bursts open without 'any' prior warning n thers josh grinning from ear to ear going ewwwwwwww are you licking her bum!!?? smiley - yikessmiley - blush
i really dont know whp was more embarrassed!
nd to top it off when his little friend came over later josh felt he had to tell him the 'funny story'! smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blush
kids!

Mortified!!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - rofl we prefer to be on the safe side and lock the door

Mortified!!

Post 3

Serephina

I really must get a lock for my bedroom door yes..I didnt lock the balcony door cos he was supposed to be at his friends house down the road and i can usually hear it opening in time to know hes coming n stop what im doing/pretend to be asleep smiley - laugh

Mortified!!

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Hubby always thinks he 'hears' the door, can be quite a nuisance, so I rather lock the door and don't need to care.smiley - winkeye

Mortified!!

Post 5

Serephina

Filthy woman smiley - tongueout

Mortified!!

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Better filthy than mortified smiley - nahnah

Mortified!!

Post 7

Serephina

touche smiley - laugh

Though I spose it was being dirty that got me there in the first place smiley - winkeye though i do have making the most of the afternoon as we'll not see each other for about 2 weeks now as an excuse ..

Mortified!!

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

I know what you mean - we intend to go camping for a week - go figure how we spent the morning smiley - biggrin

Mortified!!

Post 9

Serephina

smiley - laugh

can't help being red blooded ladies though can we smiley - winkeye

Mortified!!

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

My blood is lava smiley - rofl

Mortified!!

Post 11

Serephina

smiley - rofl

I can be pretty bad myself..had a bit of a lack of interest recently (only mildly though) but the hormone injection (depo provera) i had last week seems to have sorted me out

smiley - droolsmiley - drool

Mortified!!

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Had to look that up - glad it makes you feel better. smiley - ok

Mortified!!

Post 13

Serephina

I also get no more periods smiley - nahnah

thats a big relief that is..

Mortified!!

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

I can't take any hormones - they make me really sick, always did smiley - ill

Mortified!!

Post 15

Serephina

I tried the depo once before (last year) n it seemed to make me depressed so i stopped it, it seems totally different this time so maybe it was just bloke at the time that was depressing me ,he could depress anyone smiley - winkeye

Mortified!!

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

I had all sorts of side effects, so stopped taking the pill years ago - and I was well ever after smiley - smiley

Mortified!!

Post 17

Researcher 220282

hi sandra it's trish don't be mortified honey things happen i am using john's tagline to logg on i just recently got your message about emailing you did you get mine with my new email address?

Mortified!!

Post 18

Serephina

Glad you sorted it then B'el!

Hi Trish, I only get on to yahoo occasionally when im in the cybercafe as I don't have a net connection at home at the mo (stoopid bills!)so email is a lot quicker to get me on..

Mortified!!

Post 19

aka Bel - A87832164

Well,at my age I shouldn't take the pill anymore anyway,side effects or no smiley - smiley

Mortified!!

Post 20

Serephina

you say that like youre old..youre not!

Key: Complain about this post