This is the Message Centre for Serephina

crumbs...

Post 1

Serephina

i have an appointment with jos deputy head tomorrow afternoon to discuss some concerns they have about his behaviour n that theyd like him to be assessed by an educational psychologist!this is pretty undoubtedly a good thing but i cant help worrying ..have i done something wrong etc..???
my self esteem isnt exactly at the best at the mo anyway .ive been trying to do without the antidepressants i was on since the end of last year for a couple of weeks now n im not sure how im doing.i started taking them when after certain events my bpd flared quite badly n i wasnt coping too well..first time ive been bad enough to need them in years.i thought i was ok now,but the anxiety n almost constant niggling self doubt are still quite bad though improved.i thought id be able to cope ok now but i guess not,especially the last few days when certain things n their timing have made me feel almost painfully insecure about myself.i also feel guilty for as i see it taking out 'my'issues on those closest to me..its quite tempting to cut myself off right now

crumbs...

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - erm

I hope you haven't just stopped taking them altogether love, you need to be supervised properly in case of withdrawal symptoms.. Please be careful love..

smiley - cuddle

crumbs...

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Calm down dear smiley - cuddlesmiley - smoochsmiley - blush I'm sure it'l be fine; and if they want to give some extra help for Josh at school, surely thats no bad thing? smiley - ermsmiley - dohsmiley - hug You in this evening? I've not called you in a while smiley - bigeyes :- you can bend my ear over the phone smiley - smileysmiley - yikes lok at the time smiley - yikessmiley - run

crumbs...

Post 4

I'm not really here

It's nothing to do with you. Absolutely nothing you've done wrong.

J's been seeing so many people about his behaviour for the past six years, and I really don't see how anything I've done could have made it like that. If anything, the things I've done have made it *better*, as I'm sure is the case with you and your son. Without you - he'd have been worse!!

smiley - cuddle

crumbs...

Post 5

Serephina

i did just stop taking them altogether yeah..the doctor doesnt know yetsmiley - erm

ill be in tonight as usual yup n could certainly do with a natter..

it probably isnt something ive done or not done,but with my current frame of mind..

crumbs...

Post 6

Sandra, you need to come off them very slowly love.. it should really take months to come off them properly...

smiley - cuddle

crumbs...

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - cuddle Don't know about the drugs, some times they have side effects that are just about as bad as not taking them smiley - erm if you see what I mean smiley - doh (even though I useually go for the 'yes, just take the drugs ' approch smiley - winkeye ) smiley - biggrin I'll give you a call.... smiley - erm probably some time between half 7 and 8 ish smiley - erm depending what time I get eaten smiley - erm no hang on that doesn't read write, on what time I eat, I'm not goin to be eaten myself, if you see what I mean smiley - ermsmiley - dohsmiley - laughsmiley - sillysmiley - cuddlesmiley - blush

crumbs...

Post 8

Serephina

bit late now ive not taken them in 2 or 3 weeks.

crumbs...

Post 9

Okay darling.. smiley - cuddle

crumbs...

Post 10

Ged42

smiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - chocsmiley - cheerup

crumbs...

Post 11

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Go back to a lower than usual dose of your meds, then sslllllooooowwwllllyy reduce, only when each step feels fine - probably for a couple of weeks each step.

I tried coming off antidepressants in a rush - no good for me, but a slow thing worked better for me.

take care dearsmiley - brave

smiley - towelMilla
smiley - lurk

crumbs...

Post 12

Serephina

back to the kids mental health unit for the results of jos assesment tomorrowsmiley - yikes

crumbs...

Post 13

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - goodluck

smiley - smiley

crumbs...

Post 14

Serephina

last minute cancellationsmiley - doh

crumbs...

Post 15

aka Bel - A87832164