Anyone else?

Post 1

Serephina

..looking forward to valentine day as much as i am ? smiley - erm

smiley - grr 'kicks smiley - cupid in the bo**ocks'

Anyone else?

Post 2

A Super Furry Animal

I am looking forward to it exactly that amount.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Anyone else?

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

never liked "commercial" days...the need send cards...bah!

I like to try compliment people all year!

serephina this smiley - rose is for you!

Anyone else?

Post 4

Beatrice

Oh I was gonna ask, Serephina, if you've given up on being a lesbian, can I fill your slot?

Er...I mean, smiley - ermI'm ready to assume the position....

Oh dear, let me rephrase that....

Free to good home: one toyboy, scarcely used.....smiley - sadface

Anyone else?

Post 5

Serephina

Well if you don't mind sharing me with 'my' toyboy lucky I'm sure I can fit you in..he won't mind believe me smiley - winkeye

Anyone else?

Post 6

Serephina

you have to promise to wear those boots though smiley - tongueout

Anyone else?

Post 7

Ged42

smiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

Anyone else?

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - sadface Hate valentines day always have smiley - sadface and why don't they ever do proper* valentines cards anyhow? smiley - erm I've never seen a card with handcuffs and whips on it smiley - evilgrinsmiley - rofl Now who's this toyboy going spare? smiley - erm

Anyone else?

Post 9

fords - number 1 all over heaven

You're not going to the right card shops, mate smiley - winkeye

Anyone else?

Post 10

I'm not really here

I've never thought much of it anyway ever. The agony of being 8 and desperately wanting Wayne whatsisname to leave a card on my school desk overnight and then finding out that he hadn't, and didn't even want the one I left for him has never left me.

Stupid teacher! The idea was we all made a card (anon of course) for whoever we liked, and she'd put them on desks once we'd left. What's that going to do to the self-esteem of kids like me who already had low self esteem cos I couldn't make friends. smiley - wah I never got a card, ever, right through my teenage years when it was important. So I barely notice the day passing since I've grown up.

Anyone else?

Post 11

smiley - cuddle I have never recieved a valentines card either smiley - sadfacesmiley - erm I only bought one on one ocasion, for the at the time GF, who dumped me on teh 13 Febuary smiley - doh so I never ended up sending it anyhow smiley - wah

Anyone else?

Post 12

I've never had one either smiley - sadface

Group hug? smiley - hug

Anyone else?

Post 13

smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle Perhaps we should all decide to send them to each other this year, so at least we can say in the future we have* recieved cards before smiley - winkeye

Anyone else?

Post 14

I'm not really here

I think I had them from boyfriends since I was in my teens, but I'd gone past desperately needing to be liked by then, so I didn't really worry too much. Pressies are always nice though. smiley - winkeye

Anyone else?

Post 15

Ho yus! smiley - biggrin

Anyone else?

Post 16

Serephina

I got a card last year... shouldve burnt it smiley - winkeye

Anyone else?

Post 17

Beatrice

Huh! At least you GOT a card...smiley - laugh

Anyone else?

Post 18

Serephina

sent to the wrong address yes, my mum got it n her first thought when she called to tell me was whether it was a joke!..my own mum smiley - wah

Anyone else?

Post 19

Ged42

I'm wondering whether i should send a card to someone who says that she does like Valentines day. smiley - ermsmiley - tongueout

Anyone else?

Post 20

Serephina

why? smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post