This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Grump..

Post 1

Serephina

I'm not having the most fun filled day..What it is with me n saturdays i dont know! smiley - erm

Josh has been playing up, wouldnt let me have a lie in, robbed my sweetie stash, had an enormous tantrum up the road cs i got a takeaway from the chippy n the chips were wrapped for when we got home! i know hes feeling a bit under the weather with tis cold that wont go but grrrrrr!

Just tried to get the lid off the bottle of cough syrup/nose drying up stuff the chemist hideously over charged me for today and as usual couldnt manage it (i have no strength in my hands!smiley - blush)so sent Jo over to my neighbour to get her to open it..then i thought..oooh maybe shell want to see im there too as its medicine ,jumped up to go after him, caught my foot on one of the computer wires n went crashing into the floor smiley - injured` my knees n wrist caught the worst of it n i think ill live smiley - winkeye but arrrrgh!

Tomorrow i have work and a family dinner to look forward to..sarcasm intended.. my favourite programs been cancelled for a crappy film i dont want to watch..smiley - grr

though i did get a nice new top n handbag...

Grump..

Post 2

Beatrice

smiley - hug

Sweetie, darling.

Saturdays are a bit of a trial, arent they? I had an uncharacteristic fit of domesticity today - started off with super breakfasts (banana and blueberry french toast, and one of my kick-ass Bloody Marys made with chili vodka...smiley - tongueout)

Then tidied, made Caesar salad for lunch, then made a beef stew to see us through the rest of the weekend, then hoovered and cleaned some more.

Phew!

Grump..

Post 3

Serephina

Wanna come do my cleaning? its a real pigsty here. got a backlog i never seem to find the time or energy to catch up on!

Grump..

Post 4

Beatrice

smiley - laugh

I clean about once a year! I have a dust allergy (that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to itsmiley - winkeye)

Tell us all about the new top an handbag then!

Grump..

Post 5

Serephina

Its a little black bag with silver handles n black flowers embroidered on it, very pretty, and a black top with gold edged flowers and floaty slleves if you know what i mean by florence and fred smiley - biggrin

Grump..

Post 6

Beatrice

Ooooh luvverly! smiley - handbagsmiley - diva

Here, I had a dream about Master B the other night - d'you think I should tell him?

Grump..

Post 7

Mu Beta

Yes!

B

Grump..

Post 8

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

smiley - cuddle for the smiley - angel

and a smiley - yuk for the thoughts of MasterB

smiley - laugh

Grump..

Post 9

Mu Beta

I choose to believe that was a simulpost. smiley - cross

B

Grump..

Post 10

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

No!!! smiley - run

Grump..

Post 11

Beatrice

smiley - rofl

Crowded in here all of a sudden, innit?

S'ok B, I was cooking something, and you came along in a sort of Lloyd Grossman fashion and started saying "Well of course, you really ought to make the sauce like this...."

Grump..

Post 12

Serephina

hi helly smiley - smooch hows you?

Tell all luckystar! you have my email smiley - winkeye

Grump..

Post 13

Mu Beta

Hmmm...I could get used to the epicurean reputation.

Sadly, I have not yet had a dream about you. Although, somewhat worryingly, EV has turned up in one of mine.

B

Grump..

Post 14

Serephina

simpost..oh thats boring! i was hoping for gossip smiley - laugh

Grump..

Post 15

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

"somewhat worryingly, EV has turned up in one of mine."

You think it's worrying, how do you think I feel? smiley - yikes

Grump..

Post 16

Mu Beta

It was a completely non-sexual sense, I reassure thee. You were taking a barfly role, rather like Barney in the Simpsons.

B

Grump..

Post 17

Mu Beta

Only without the lithe athleticism.

B

Grump..

Post 18

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

good
smiley - tea
building a deck today so off soon smiley - run