Hard quiz!

Post 4

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

30??

Blimey!

I got Back To The Future (ermm.. or is it Indiana Jones...?)and Shrek

OOH!!!

Hang on!!

I just nipped back in to have a look, and when I pressed "return" as it saks, my computer brought up "Runtime Error - Do you wish to debug". I accidentally hit "y", and it brought up the "Microsoft Script Debugger" - which neatly gives me all the answers!!

Shame there's no prize, though...smiley - winkeye

Hard quiz!

Post 5

A Super Furry Animal

You got 30? I got 8!!!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Hard quiz!

Post 6

A Super Furry Animal

OK, I've involved the whole team now, and we're up to 26. And I think we're stuck.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Hard quiz!

Post 7

Serephina

smiley - rofl

Hard quiz!

Post 8

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I got 37, where are the answers?

smiley - cheers

Hard quiz!

Post 9

A Super Furry Animal

Right, with a lot of googling, we got up to 43 out of 46 in the office this afternoon. No work got done as a result!

If you are really stuck for the answers, click and the html source code will be displayed (assuming you're using Wintel/IE system) in a Wordpad window. Page down to the bottom and you'll find the answers.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Hard quiz!

Post 10

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

wait, they stuck the answers in the actual page source?

smiley - cheers

Hard quiz!

Post 11

Baconlefeets

That's ridiculously difficult. smiley - bigeyes

I've got seven of the bleeders so far and am refusing to peek at the answers yet. I'm going to stare at the screen and get cross until I give in.

Hard quiz!

Post 12

Mol - on the new tablet

I got the Pixar ones on first read through but I'm going to save looking at it properly for the mo - DH & I can do it as a relationship-building exercise tonight. That's a brilliant link, thank you!

Mol

Key: Complain about this post